Top Shelf Aquatics

Lighting is important for the corals

jessy

Bah Humbug!! :angry:

Oh...okay...welcome! I hope you're a real person, and not some account generated to eventually drum up business for your website!

:grouphug:

Only time will tell, but most posts indicate troll

Only time will tell, but most posts indicate troll

I love trolling as much as the next under-the-bridge dweller, but as least I have a thread about my reefs...

Juss sayin', OP....... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

What you guys all for got its not just good lighting.It seems that corals also need water. And not just yellow water either but that clear stuff like you see in your toilets. Only the best for my corals and I'm adding two more candles for three times the amount of light :D

oooh it mentions the company name... should we give them the Aquacon salute?

Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off, Aquacon is a rip off,

OP's sig:

"I am a interior lighting designer from Lighting EVER ,we design lighting plan which is well performance and energy saving by led lights."

I am guessing he/she is of the Asian persuasion.

LOL

OP's sig:

"I am a interior lighting designer from Lighting EVER ,we design lighting plan which is well performance and energy saving by led lights."

I am guessing he/she is of the Asian persuasion.

LOL

I checked out the website. Lighting EVER!!!!!! They offer so many light design onry best performance light for application. Make coral look so good all the time. every day so many good color for you

I needed a good laugh this morning. Thanks LightingEVER

das so funneh i no see any leds that works for my reef on lightingever

Ooohh. Me so sowwy, you no able to energy save.

PS. I'm asian so this is ok. You guys are just racist. LOL!

yeah those comments are racist. no reason to get like that.

plenty illiterates posting too, i don't see you guys making fun of them OH WAIT THAT'S BECAUSE THAT'S YOU.

imma ban u losers if any more comments like that are posted. for reals. just shut up, don't even apologize.

:happy: Lighting should be the most important element in the growing corals.Majority reef aquariums contain corals that are photosynthetic and depend on proper illumination for their growth.Most of the symbiotic corals derive their nutrition from the products of photosynthesis. So,lighting is an important decision you need to think before you make a decision of setting up your coral reef aquarium journal.Identify which corals you are going to keep,as soon as you know what sorts of corals you intend to keep then choose the lighting that is most suitable for it.

Besides the illuminating equipment,water quality also very important,no matter how well your lighting system over your tank is,if there are yellowing agents, wastes and other dirt gathering in your water,the light source cannot reach the bottom of your tank.

There are some popular lighting system available:

T2,T5,T8 and incandescent,fluorescent,LEDs and so on.

Personally,I'd prefer the LED aquarium lighting systems,for they are more pure.We can choose a certain spectrum for our corals.

please-tell-me-more-thumb.jpg

Archived