SaltCritters.com

FS: Meanwell Drivers! LPC 35-700 and ELN 48D's! 48D only $22!

Meximazing

RapidLED lists these drivers for $16 ea. and about $6 for shipping

I've got 3 x Meanwell LPC 35-700's that are barely used. Looking for $12 ea. and $3 for shipping

Take all 3 for $30!

RapidLED lists these drivers for $34 ea. and about $6 for shipping

I've also got 4 x Meanwell ELN 48D's. 3 have never been used 1 has been lightly used for a month. looking for $22 ea w/ $3 shipping ALL 48D's SOLD

Let me know!

Yes those are the dimmable drivers. The difference between the 24D's and the 48D's is the voltage

24D = 24V

48D = 48V

Which means that you can run more LED's in series with the 48D (13 to be exact)

The LPC 35-700's allow you to run 12 LED's in series with a fixed current of 700ma without dimming capabilities.

ugh, two days ago and I would of bought the 35-700's...but I just ordered them from RapidLED...damnit. GL with sale, good prices.

here's a free bumpity bump!

All but one of the 48D's are brand new and unused. BTW all drivers will come with a power cord. I'm not sure what LED's the stunners use or how they are wired so I couldn't give you an honest answer sorry!

Rapid LED lists there 48D's for $34 w/ $6 shipping

So I would ask $22 ea w/$3 shipping

thanks for the bump!

Update!

3 of the 48D's have been sold!

There are still

3 x Meanwell LPC 35-700 - $12 ea w/ $3 shipping. buy them all for free shipping

1 x Meanwell ELN 48D - $22 w/ $3 shipping

is that 48D thats left brand new? If so ill take it pm me paypal and i will pay asap. thanks

sorry savage i bought those 3. do you know if i can run ecoxotic strips with these drivers? it says they are 24v, can they handle the 48v driver?

Just checked the specs of the ecoxotic strips. I'm not sure if the 48D's will over power the strips, or if the the voltage will adjust to meet the requirements of the strips. I believe that if Ecoxotic has the LED's printed on the PCB board in series that it would be alright, but again I'm not sure. If someone else can chime in please do!

Prime, let me know if you need a refund

the tech at meanwell seemed to think it would be fine. were still a go but thanks for working with me. if i find for definite it wont work ill let you know.

Archived