Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

possible mess up? (NOT ANYMORE!)

Thornchase

So i hate seeing threads about people who bash a company and never update on the outcome of the problem...

So i got an email saying they will be shipping it Monday... Monday was a holiday so i knew that was wrong. Then they said that they will be getting their container emptied and get it shipped Wednesday... Never happened and emailed them again with no response. After ordering a second tank from Dr.Fosters and having that be on back order till the 28th, i was sad but i love the site and have always had great quality product from them, so I am not worried about that. The jbjnanocube website is the one i am most worried about... we will see. I would really hate to have to have a bad experience with them, but that may be the issue do to the fact of their inconsistency. Remember my order was placed February 14th...

So I got a call today on the tracking number! jbjnanocube might be legitimate after all! (even though it took almost three weeks to tell me!)

So I got a call today on the tracking number! jbjnanocube might be legitimate after all! (even though it took almost three weeks to tell me!)

placed order Thornchase

View Member Profile Add as Friend Send Message Find Member's Topics Find Member's Posts Feb 14 2012, 11:48 PM

14 from 27

3 weeks :lol:

placed order Thornchase

View Member Profile Add as Friend Send Message Find Member's Topics Find Member's Posts Feb 14 2012, 11:48 PM

14 from 27

3 weeks :lol:

What?

Woops haha meant to say 2!

Oh well! My other tank is now back ordered untill the 7th... That will be more than 2 weeks! :) and the other one... Im not to sure about still!

Guess what just got here!!!!! HECK YES!!!

6945412675_f1e9c84172.jpg

Untitled by Chase!?, on Flickr

So I apologize for slamming the company but they were not very good at replying! The tank got here before my tracking number did! :P

Can I jump on your wagon?

I actually had no trouble until the wrong tank arrived!!!! They have a phone number listed, but don't answer it and there is no option to leave a message. After threatening to get my credit card company involved (on the third email) I got this email:

Hi,

Jxxxxx will be getting in touch with you monday he was out friday

I have left my phone number 3x and asked to be called back (plus one more time when I registered). Is it so hard to actually call someone to alleviate undue stress? I can see a tank mix up as I ordered the LED advanced (89w) and got the LED intermediate (27w) - the first thing I saw on the box as the FedEx guy took it off the truck was "Intermediate" in big blue/white letters! The stock number for what I ordered was MT-601 LED and what came was MT-603 LED so MAYBE the wrong box was grabbed.... That tank is going to be well traveled - if someone had answered the phone, we may have been able to work something out without sending the whole thing back (maybe swap out hoods?), but I already have the intermediate tank and am trying to upgrade.

I have six other sites offering similar deals that I can order from on Monday if I don't receive a phone call. (Plus calling my credit card co.) ;)

Archived