Cultivated Reef

Chase's JBJ sexy pico! (RIP)

Thornchase

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dnanoreefer

A little snail food :) i have had rocks turn like that and than Coraline starts growing on it after the green.. Don't know if anyone else experienced this but I have.

So my top and side rocks are lime green!!! Just did a water change and all my params are still 0! So one of my snails was on my sand bed. I had in climb onto my turkey baster and I had him go on the covered rock... Now there is a huge clean line, he was a hungry little fella! It was fun to watch his vacuum up the algae!

First coral!

tumblr_m15medqaPI1r4ed17o1_500.jpg

Not bad and pretty cheap :)

Also I am getting 4 polyps of Fire and ice and 8 polyps of a red zoa tomorrow from a local reefer for $15! Not bad and I am not sure what the red ones are yet!

You are out of the contest? You added livestock too early!

I dropped out and he didnt take my name off the list yet :)

I will be upgrading mid contest so I would have to drop out anyway. Plus this is my only tank so it will have to go on my way and not rush it by being in a contest :) Id lose anyway! LOL

What will the upgrade be?

For my birthday, my mom is getting me a BoostLED par30 bulb and an AC70 filter upgrade.

haha yeah! I got a good deal and only spent $20 so far! Ill let these grow out then get some more corals in a couple weeks!

Update!

So I experienced Hermit molting! It was pretty sweet! ALSO!

Me and the lady might be going to school for Marine Biology in Coos Bay, Oregon... Pretty stoked about that! So Ill have a place to my own to set up a REAL tank :P This will continue for a long time though! School wont happen for another year or so!

xDetroitMetalx

I just moved from Detroit, Michigan to Moro, Oregon, very cool place. Very nice tank btw, will be nice to see what you can do with a larger tank!

I just moved from Detroit, Michigan to Moro, Oregon, very cool place. Very nice tank btw, will be nice to see what you can do with a larger tank!

Oh yeah! Ill be happy with a little larger! Oregon will be nice!

Archived