inTank Media Baskets

Nano Radio making a come back!

metrokat

Psychosis

I'd like to make a guest appearance. I'm no celebrity, but I've been talking for all most 20 years now. :P

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a NF radio :0 Whats station do we tune into. or should I say what website?

First post has a link to episodes

• 5 months later...
We can discuss your sump on sliders idea in depth. B)

Found stainless steel sliders rated at 500 lbs...sump =20 x 8.3lbs ...166! A little box to hold the front when extend and done!

But do have a real idea for a show and would do speak on topic after some research.

Found stainless steel sliders rated at 500 lbs...sump =20 x 8.3lbs ...166! A little box to hold the front when extend and done!

But do have a real idea for a show and would do speak on topic after some research.

:o

It's a goofy show! You want to make it serious? Ima have to invent personalities just to keep people tuned in

• 4 months later...

a cute voice on top of that? OMG...... i'm sold

Not what I expected Kat to sound like :flower: . I am honestly surprised that I have never heard of this before.

Nano sapiens

Just stumbled onto this little gem...

I can see this show going down the rating alphabet (PG...R...X...XXX?) J/K :lol:

I was expecting a more husky-voiced Kat for some reason...

Not what I expected Kat to sound like :flower: . I am honestly surprised that I have never heard of this before.

Not you too.

Sexy voice Kat!

Thanks

Just stumbled onto this little gem...

I can see this show going down the rating alphabet (PG...R...X...XXX?) J/K :lol:

I was expecting a more husky-voiced Kat for some reason...

beating-head-against-the-wall.gif

Anybody want to be the next guest? :huh:

• 3 months later...
racer_X_123

I'll do it! Let me know what I need to do! I can talk about my upcoming 40b build or my nano 12 or any of my DIY stuff.

oh oh!!! Maybe my fight with the polyclad I'm trying to kill!!

How about tank of the month winners?

Really? You want to see me talk to myself that bad?

:lol:

Kat: Hey there Kat, welcome to NR radio, congrats on winning TOTM

Kat: Gee thanks Kat, appreciate the chance to be here

Kat: So how did you win TOTM

Kat: I have no idea to be honest, I think Chris Marks just wanted me to lord over errbady

I'll do it! Let me know what I need to do! I can talk about my upcoming 40b build or my nano 12 or any of my DIY stuff. oh oh!!! Maybe my fight with the polyclad I'm trying to kill!!

A polyclad episode would be cool. Can you make sound effects like DIE BASTARD DIE in an evil voice followed by machine gun fire??

Archived