ReefCleaners.org

AC20 Media basket

Vyker

Hey, your website has lots of great pics of the AC50 media basket in the AC20 media basket section. I have been checking up regularly to see updated pics since your site says they are coming soon. I know it is similar, but i can tell by the cut of the AC20 basket that it goes somewhat into the chamber with the intake which is my primary concern. I would like to set it up with cheato, and carbon in a bag, and your proprietary filter pad but without updated pics of that setup or a similar one, I am not sure your product will accomplish that. If you could post up some pics, or update your site, or just pm me if you want a non-official response, I would appreciate it.

The only picture of the AC50 basket is that of the flow diagram. All the rest show the AC20 media basket. You can fit both cheato and carbon in the AC20 basket. The filter is very small and chaeto is better in larger quantity.

So depending on what you stock and want to accomplish that might sway your media choice.

The only picture of the AC50 basket is that of the flow diagram. All the rest show the AC20 media basket. You can fit both cheato and carbon in the AC20 basket. The filter is very small and chaeto is better in larger quantity.

So depending on what you stock and want to accomplish that might sway your media choice.

Can you also fit the filter pads that you sell on your site?

Yes you can. we started the design with the filter floss in mind. To get it to fit we pushed it over towards the intake tube to maximize the space of this small filter.

IMG_2790.jpg

Archived