Pod Your Reef

•••JR's Aquatica Oasis•••

JR!

never having to top off by hand is gonna be awesome :D

It is, but just wait until you get pissed that you have to refill the reservoir. :lol: I need an ato for my ato.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The avast still has float switches but they attach with magnets and come with a plug to use a controller of your choosing, correct?

Or does it more advanced like the Tunze ATO with an "eye" plus floats as backups?

The avast still has float switches but they attach with magnets and come with a plug to use a controller of your choosing, correct?

Or does it more advanced like the Tunze ATO with an "eye" plus floats as backups?

you can add a float switch but its not an "eye" though. i have heard that the type of switch is almost fail proof though. im sure its good. avast makes awesome products :)

Just ordered the avast ato. never having to top off by hand is gonna be awesome :D

GTFO my ATO

hahaha i think i can handle filling the reservoir.

Fill the reservoir? You're doing it wrong.

I fill mine from the RODI, then just swap reservoirs.

AFAIK it uses a 'pressure tube' that senses the current water level down to +- 1/4".

I also ordered the 'back-up' float which just keeps the top-off line closed in case of any malfunction.

I've only heard great things about the Avast ATO and I'm excited to start using mine soon.

Also, Made in America FTW!

GTFO my ATO

Fill the reservoir? You're doing it wrong.

I fill mine from the RODI, then just swap reservoirs.

AFAIK it uses a 'pressure tube' that senses the current water level down to +- 1/4".

I also ordered the 'back-up' float which just keeps the top-off line closed in case of any malfunction.

I've only heard great things about the Avast ATO and I'm excited to start using mine soon.

Also, Made in America FTW!

did you get yours yet?

ATO's do rule. I use the autotopoff.com one and my maintenance is reduced to w/c once a week (refill reservoir then), feed every few days, and scrape algae. It's such a pain, even on my fw tanks.

That's ####ing creepy lol

Xe9TB.jpg

gonna snag the bigger one in the back for my wife. They are no name aio's with everything you need

WTH !

i should just order it but then that would dip in to the Apex funds lol...damn you siwelk!

gonna snag the bigger one in the back for my wife. They are no name aio's with everything you need

nice!

Nah I'm just messing with you. I have reading for a course I really don't want to do right now. That was photoshop. You'll notice a distinct lack of 6,7, and 8 in any number :P

Huh what do those AIOs include for lighting and filtration? They look maybe the 4-8g range? What's it run price wise?

Haha.

REPRESENT

:ninja:

damn i feel left out on getting my avast ato......Siwelk order me one :D

Order one and see if you get 2913.

Nah I'm just messing with you. I have reading for a course I really don't want to do right now. That was photoshop. You'll notice a distinct lack of 6,7, and 8 in any number :P

Huh what do those AIOs include for lighting and filtration? They look maybe the 4-8g range? What's it run price wise?

Lame

Haha.

REPRESENT

:ninja:

Order one and see if you get 2913.

Lame

LOL

got to love colorado, shorts and tanning on saturday, windbreakers on sunday, jackets on monday and coats on tuesday...

they have baffles just like the aio's from pico aquariums. they go 95 109 and 135. the biggest one(not all in the pic) looks like its about 12g. i really wanna go with the middle size one. they come with a compact fluorescent bulb and fixture. you might be able to see it kinda. look good enough for softies.

Ah not too bad. Most of those kits are good enough for softies. The aqueon evolve series has me interested too. They're very decently priced and pretty complete.

What would the "wife" want in this? If your family is anything like mine I help them with the things "they" want for an aquarium.

Ah not too bad. Most of those kits are good enough for softies. The aqueon evolve series has me interested too. They're very decently priced and pretty complete.

What would the "wife" want in this? If your family is anything like mine I help them with the things "they" want for an aquarium.

thats pretty much all i have to say lol

1074535789.jpg

HNTJa.jpg

grabbed 2 mangroves for the fuge

8SEgz.jpg

$5 green acro. browned out but i thing i can bring it back

pretty good trip for spending $12

Archived