SaltCritters.com

•••JR's Aquatica Oasis•••

JR!

when i get payed again im gonna make the trip back up there. super nice guys there. awesome selection too. they have some ora rose mili that i need in the worst way too.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how do you like the fni halide? I've been trying to find an aqua medic spacelight which looks almost the same as the fni fixture - except the aqua medic uses a magnetic ballast and looks just a tad fancier. in my quest to find the Aquamedic light I found the FNI fixture. I think the FNI light is a great deal and I'm considering just buying one new instead of wasting a ton of time trying to find a used Aqua Medic light somewhere.

Do you have any fts showing the light and all?

Wow, lots going on here JR, tank is looking spectacular, very exciting. Hope you didn't take offence to the skimmer thing, what did you end up getting for a skimmer.ow are the damsels doing.

Wow, lots going on here JR, tank is looking spectacular, very exciting. Hope you didn't take offence to the skimmer thing, what did you end up getting for a skimmer.ow are the damsels doing.

thanks man offense at all :) the local acrylic guy and i have been talking about doing something or i might go with the tunze 9002. how is that skimmer going that you made?

o and on the stn. i feed last night and the color seems to be a bit better. gonna do more regular water changes and see what happens.

thanks man offense at all :) the local acrylic guy and i have been talking about doing something or i might go with the tunze 9002. how is that skimmer going that you made?

o and on the stn. i feed last night and the color seems to be a bit better. gonna do more regular water changes and see what happens.

Too funny.... I was just thinking of talking to Steve about making a custom skimmer. Although the problem is, I don't know where to begin.

hahaha nano made a fantastic one. id like to hear how its working cus something like what he made would be perfect for us.

pulled the mangroves and im gonna toss in some cheato. i need to figure out a light. i think the fuge light from pico aquariums

Lookin good jr. I'm still loving the scape pokin out of the water. When are you getting a fiddler crab to claim king of the hill?

Lookin good jr. I'm still loving the scape pokin out of the water. When are you getting a fiddler crab to claim king of the hill?

ive been talking to the guys at the lfs to see if they an get me one. i wonder how he will play with all the coral :huh:

i totally forgot about those. thanks chris <3

Anytime. I am running one in mine currently. Seems to work really well. I moved it from the Pico, so now there is a ton more room to grow.

Maybe best to go with the 2 bulb though if you have room ?

Anytime. I am running one in mine currently. Seems to work really well. I moved it from the Pico, so now there is a ton more room to grow.

Maybe best to go with the 2 bulb though if you have room ?

i think one might be ok. i have the same amount of room as maybe an ac50 if i need more they are cheap

i think one might be ok. i have the same amount of room as maybe an ac50 if i need more they are cheap

Good point. I only run one in my AC110 and the chaeto grows real well.

in tank news though. im getting good pe on the purple acro today. cant wait till there is some growth. gonna be a month i would think before i see that

That fixture hanging over your tank looks amazing! Thank you for taking the pics!!

It came with the cables, right? I was going to order the 20k bulb, too. How would you say it compares to other 20k bulbs in color?

Archived