Top Shelf Aquatics

•••JR's Aquatica Oasis•••

JR!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o and the day get is getting better and better. looks like in gonna lose one of the chromis too. well i guess in gonna go to work now

Time for www.autotopoff.com ?

im gonna give avast a chance to fix it. if they cant thats the next place im gonna go.

I'm going to assume it's user error until I hear differently.

I can't even test mine until I get an Apex...

Did you contact Avast today?

I'm going to assume it's user error until I hear differently.

I can't even test mine until I get an Apex...

Did you contact Avast today?

yep. im sure ill hear back tomorrow. i dont really see how it could be user error. i mean there isnt really anything to mess up.

Cool.

I wasn't sure how you could have screwed it up.

I just figured that you were capable.

:lol:

Hopefully I can test mine out next week.

Cool.

I wasn't sure how you could have screwed it up.

I just figured that you were capable.

:lol:

Hopefully I can test mine out next week.

hahaha i guess anything is possible. :P

Lost the smaller of the 2 chromis last night. He was great all day then just nothing. Might grab 2 more and a pajama cardinal. More sps to come as well. Atom should be here Monday morning

Lost the smaller of the 2 chromis last night. He was great all day then just nothing. Might grab 2 more and a pajama cardinal. More sps to come as well. Atom should be here Monday morning

The tank has spoken. It demands one of every two fish. :lol:

l56YH.jpg

new ato tank lol. 7.5 is dry as hell now omgomgomg

I like your below tank "closet" that has everything all organized. Even a paper towel holder :D

The tank has spoken. It demands one of every two fish. :lol:

not another cape :scarry::P

Tank has mad potential, you are doing awesome things with it, tagging along!

thanks man. that means alot to me. its been a dream to have a tank just like this one and its coming together just like i planed.

I like your below tank "closet" that has everything all organized. Even a paper towel holder :D

hahah thanks man. i have to give credit where credit is due. the idea for the paper towel holder belongs to the wife

Hey nice lookin tank. I was thinking of using the avast ATO also hopefully the new one will work without a hitch. You have an amazing amount of space for the size of tank.. attributed to the rock work..

I will be following along.

Sweet glad that worked out for ya. Once I do my sump design I am really considering this for my ato solution. What did you use for a fresh reservior? inside the stand or next to it?

i repurposed my cube and made it my ato tank. maxi jet 1200 tops off reaaaaaal fast lol

LkPkE.jpg

might go with something smaller but i have a lot of height to :( this will work for now though

i repurposed my cube and made it my ato tank. maxi jet 1200 tops off reaaaaaal fast lol

LkPkE.jpg

might go with something smaller but i have a lot of height to :( this will work for now though

Just a heads up with fast ATO: From what I've read (and again I could be very wrong) it is better to have the Top Off as a gradual, slow thing. This way the parameters don't swing too much.

Again, not saying that is what is happening or will happen, but just a heads up :)

Way to re-purpose that cube though. Pretty sure mine will be re-purposed as well soon, lol.

i read the same but the area that its topping off is very small and it tops off like 30 times a day. so there is very little water going in when it does turn on.

Cool cool. Isn't it crazy how much things top off?

I never really knew what to expect with an ATO but man it tops off a lot.

I hate that I don't have one on my 55g, but eh...no biggie I guess. I should just sell it and use the $$$ to make my shallow build (not in progress yet) a reality and exactly how I want it to be :)

Archived