Cultivated Reef

Kidninja's 75G Mixed Reef LOTS OF PICTURES

kidninja

Would that be a warranty issue or was it just old. Are they known for doing that?

i have no clue, i was speechless when i saw it. there were no snails caught in it or anything of that nature... haven't touched the mp40 since i started the tank

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

holy cow... just looking back at this thread! tons of growth now and i had to sell off my frogspawns =/ taking too much space haha saw that coming! maybe i'll update with pics soon

Blubbernaut

holy cow... just looking back at this thread! tons of growth now and i had to sell off my frogspawns =/ taking too much space haha saw that coming! maybe i'll update with pics soon

:( That sucks. I think you should get a small hammer coral to replace it :D

updated photos are finally here! cleared out alot of my frogspawns for the cleaner look but now there is an empty spot in my heart... haha

kidninja31613_zps46d65c25.jpg

DSC_7259copy_zpsaae76404.jpg

DSC_7302copy_zpse6b669ae.jpg

DSC_7262copy_zps15e7a155.jpg

DSC_7273copy_zps382533ee.jpg

Untitled-1copy_zps9e5cf5a8.jpg

DSC_7267copy_zps4d57c8ef.jpg

DSC_7279copy_zps4c6ec882.jpg

DSC_7280copy_zps5c1b4310.jpg

DSC_7286copy_zpsf3ac6f97.jpg

DSC_7292copy_zpsae2825fa.jpg

DSC_7294copy_zpsdef82cf4.jpg
  • 3 weeks later...

Made my way over here doing searches on Hammer coral growth. Absolutely gorgeous tank. It's inspiring me to want to upgrade to a 75 since I am discovering that my 29G is a little too small for my taste.

I have a wall hammer right now, I am looking to add a frogspawn because I love that they can live so close to each other.

• 2 weeks later...

Made my way over here doing searches on Hammer coral growth. Absolutely gorgeous tank. It's inspiring me to want to upgrade to a 75 since I am discovering that my 29G is a little too small for my taste.

I have a wall hammer right now, I am looking to add a frogspawn because I love that they can live so close to each other.

cool yea to be honest, i love my frogspawns and hammers but i had to get rid of them because they took up so much space! haha i guess i went a little over board

I seen that you have score some big SPS colonies... Tank is looking awesome!

It's that an Eco gorgonian on the top left side of the canyon?

I seen that you have score some big SPS colonies... Tank is looking awesome! It's that an Eco gorgonian on the top left side of the canyon?

yep! that is actually a corky finger gorgonian, if anyone is interested in a 1"+ frag - $15 shipped! super hardy and photosynthetic