Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kidninja's 75G Mixed Reef LOTS OF PICTURES

kidninja

How are your noise levels and what size plumbing did you use?

I have a 75 with the middle drilled holes, not the left side like yours. The loudest part right now is the air bubbles in the return. I'm just trying to reduce the sound so i'm not having issues sleeping from where the tank is placed in my room.

If you have any other pictures and want to email them to me it would be awesome. I'm using a Mag 7 return.

How are your noise levels and what size plumbing did you use?

I have a 75 with the middle drilled holes, not the left side like yours. The loudest part right now is the air bubbles in the return. I'm just trying to reduce the sound so i'm not having issues sleeping from where the tank is placed in my room.

If you have any other pictures and want to email them to me it would be awesome. I'm using a Mag 7 return.

The noise levels are just humming from my pumps and skimmers which is bearable for me. I am using a mag 5 but you can use the mag 7 and install a valve to slow it down a bit. If you slow down the mag 7, it slows down the water going into the sump, thus less turbulence/ bubbles in the sump.

So here are pics of my sump from SKIMMER - RETURN - FUGE

DSC_0996.jpg

DSC_0997.jpg

DSC_0998.jpg

DSC_1000.jpg

DSC_1001.jpg

DSC_1003.jpg

I really like all your frogspawn! Do any of them sting each other?

Thanks, and nope =)

DSC_1019.jpg

Looking great! Looking forward to seeing that frag free sand bed. How's you fuge working out? I have not put one on my tank but I''m considering it.

Your dog has the same look on its face as mine do..

" Please stop messing with that tank, so we can go play ball"

Mine both give me that look a lot lol. Tank looks great!

Still looking awesome. Good to see you kidninja!

dude!!! yoo if you see anything in my tank that might float your boat, i can ship it out your way =) (once the weather starts heating up)

i still got those awesome palys that we traded back in the day, they are so weird as they were almost dead looking but are bouncing back up in my tank @_@

If you need to make room for the new stuff feel free to mail that frogspawn to me ;)

Your scape and corals make it look way deeper than a 75, hope I can pull off something similar in my new tank.

If you need to make room for the new stuff feel free to mail that frogspawn to me ;)

Your scape and corals make it look way deeper than a 75, hope I can pull off something similar in my new tank.

actually.... im getting another colony of frogspawn tomorrow =) LoL

haha thanks! so i finally put a blue hippo tang in my tank and it is doing awesome! eatting and all.

the fromia starfish is crawling around everywhere!!

Edited by kidninja