ReefCleaners.org

Just got in my order

asting

and here are my 14 snails

20120209_164706.jpg

Aquarium03.jpg

A few of the larger ones aren't moving but they've been in less than a couple hours so I'm not too worried. Even with a few DOA I more than got my money's worth.

Thanks

and here are my 14 snails

20120209_164706.jpg

Aquarium03.jpg

A few of the larger ones aren't moving but they've been in less than a couple hours so I'm not too worried. Even with a few DOA I more than got my money's worth.

Thanks

Flip the Nerites rightside up.....they will move after you do.

Flip the Nerites rightside up.....they will move after you do.

Okay good call. a few of them were moving around, and one was attached to another. They're all flipped now.

I realize my original post was ambiguous. To be clear, I am more than pleased with the snails, the results they've provided, and the delivery of these products. John was awesome.

Also, it's been a few days and I'm diatom free.

Well she'd be ashamed!

So when are you going to get the much loved reef food back in? Am I just not seeing it on the site?

Ah I see it now,

but do you have any slower cheaper shipping options? I don't need it in any rush, and it's hard to justify spending $10 for shipping on $10 worth of food (i was going to order two). I wish I had thought to add this when I got my CuC.

Well it's back on your site. I just ordered :P.

I forgot to add the penny macro, but i emailed you about that. I'm looking forward to feeding my acans, lps, and other coral.

You emailed me back right away! and it shipped out I believe (i got an email a day ago).

I do owe you a penny though :P I'll make it up to you on my next order.

Hopefully your crack, err, filter feeder will color up everything.

Well alright! everything came in just fine.

I fed the tank some of that food tonight. I cant wait for everything to color up!

Thanks for the business John!

nor_cal_nano

I've been meaning to ask you John. When you were a kid, did you ever foresee you'd make a living selling snails? :lol:

johnmaloney

It is funny you mention that.

When I was a kid my grandfather used to throw nickels and dimes in the bottom of his pool and I would dive in and collect them all, at the end of the day I would buy a small toy with the money I found. I always wanted to do that for a living, but my grandfather was running out of nickels. Sidtracked by school for awhile, I finally got back to it after all. :)

nor_cal_nano

Haha. That's great man. Glad you get to do something you're passionate about for a living. Wish I got to dive as part of my job :(

Archived