ReefCleaners.org

Lion's Coral Den! Kessil, Rics, Zoas, Palys!

buddythelion

Newest pick ups, been looking for these for a long time:

Blue Rhino:

BlueRhino.jpg

Radiant Tangerines (I've been looking for this one locally for months. Got it at a LFS for an awesome price. Thanks Jess!):

RadiantTangerine.jpg

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice !

Thanks Albert!

Those radiant tangerines look Very similar to the Tangerine Dreams :o

I'm sure they're the same thing. Radiant Tangerines is what this morph is more known as.

Very purdy, I approve. :D

Thanks lljdma06. Long time no see!

As an update, Poseidon and Peanut have been transferred to the 25! Only Saphira remains now along with all of my LPS in the tank. I should get some photos as the all LPS tank looks pretty neat!

Thanks lljdma06. Long time no see!

As an update, Poseidon and Peanut have been transferred to the 25! Only Saphira remains now along with all of my LPS in the tank. I should get some photos as the all LPS tank looks pretty neat!

Yeah, I've been busy with life stuff, the two 8g are still going great. I now have like 30 God of Wars. :P and a back wall of GSP in my Biocube. Old 8g grows sps rather well and will be adding a freebie red montipora digitata to the roster of sps.

I have a new tank, a Spec, that you haven't seen. Seems that with the lighting upgrade I just did, it too will be lps dominated, though I have to avoid the lps with the extremely long sweeper tentacles. So mostly just favia, acans, and those types.

L

Man, love this 12NC. Def one of my favs. Very nice choice in zoas. You fraggin' anytime soon??! ;) And holy rics! Just beautiful. Our tanks are def similiar especially once I add the yasha but mines got nothing on yours. Good job and thanks for sharing. Subscribed X 2.

• 10 months later...
buddythelion

Haha, I've moved onto a different tank. Right click and open a new tab through the pic in my sig to check it out!

Archived