Top Shelf Aquatics

Florida Reef Rock

Jmifland

I have nothing but great experiences with Reef Cleaners. I am setting up a new tank and the rock I was original going to get is now out of stock. I remember seeing some pictures of rock that was sold by Reef Cleaners and decided to check it out. I have liked everything I have seen so far and was wondering if anyone could post up some pictures of their tanks with the Florida Reef Rock in it.

Free shipping for the amount I want and It should only take a day to get it since I'm not too far from the Reef Cleaners location. Post those pictures!

Just placed an order for 50 lbs of rock. Doing business with John is great! This is the first time I have actually been asked what size rock I am looking for. Once the shipment arrives I will submit some photos so people know what to expect. I will definitely continue business with reef cleaners once the cycle has completed.

Just placed an order for 50 lbs of rock. Doing business with John is great! This is the first time I have actually been asked what size rock I am looking for. Once the shipment arrives I will submit some photos so people know what to expect. I will definitely continue business with reef cleaners once the cycle has completed.

I've had great experiences with both reef cleaners and marco rocks. I had read mixed reviews about marco rocks but my order shipped same day it was ordered and free shipping.

Nice to have you to the store again Jmifland, I think it arrives today if my days aren't mixed up again. :)

Sounds awesome! If it arrives today I will definitely be throwing up a quick scape and submitting some pictures. I'm sure the girl friend will want to change it around to her liking but at least people will get to see what they would be working with. Looking forward to tonight.

Edit: Just checked the shipping information and it says it should arrive tomorrow at 3:00pm. Hopefully they decide to special deliver to my house today.

Tracking lied! I got the package last night and the rock is looking great! I have the tank filled with water and running to check for any leaks in the system. I will rinse of the rock of excess sand and throw up some scapes sometime this weekend. Definitely a good buy!

Archived