SaltCritters.com

Oceancube - Rudy Vasquez - Major Fraud - Legal Case Won.

schabiazabi

Only problem is, how do you prove you didn't stage the video? Ever seen flying saucers on YouTube? I have...Ive seen them in real life, so I know whats fake and what isn't. ;)

Yes, I know what many of you are thinking. No, I'm not Rudy in disguise despite being seriously accused by the OP of being his aunt. I just have little to do and love this thread!

Video tape the UPS guy dropping it off and you opening it.....:)

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so what youre saying is that no evidence is better than any evidence, even though either party could in theory fake evidence.

and that despite party A stepping forward and party B not doing jack, all A did was bully B into submission with his wallet and in your mind that constitutes absolute guilt on the part of A?

And despite the fact that there has been a resolution proposed and the entire website over this entire ordeal, you continue to resort to pre-empting all your posts with ad hominem statements and blaming everyone else for not agreeing with you?

cb5.gif

I never said anyone was guilty. What resolution was proposed? And, im not the only one keeping this thread alive.

Fail.

Evidence, my dear, is evidence. Not theory, nor what seems right. Don't believe everything you are told. Just because Rudy didn't humor us like we asked him to, doesn't mean he is guilty. He was abducted by aliens. I thought you knew that?

Matt

Video tape the UPS guy dropping it off and you opening it.....:)

That's a start...Let's remind ourselves that the op paid via gift, and wad okay with no insurance....who is truly at fault here?Seriously, I feel like I am talking to crazy people!

Shave your stache.

You do realise that it takes to tango? Shall we dance?

sure let me herp while you derp. de derpderpderp. takes one person to be right (me), and the other to be wrong (you) to settle an argument

sure let me herp while you derp. de derpderpderp. takes one person to be right (me), and the other to be wrong (you) to settle an argument

Yawn...I've lost interest...

I say we close this thread. It's been too long.

also. Is this racist?

How is stache racist?

MUSTACHE. Seen her signature lately? Good lord people! How did racism make its way into this discussion?

Archived