Coral Vue Hydros

Oceancube - Rudy Vasquez - Major Fraud - Legal Case Won.

schabiazabi

. I could stage every single thing shown to us. No one came to vouch for the OP, yet they did for Rudy.

+1000ⁿ

And on top of that the registered mail had Rudy accepted it the buyer could have used the tracking number to try to pursuade that he had returned something

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
schabiazabi

In case you are wondering, the flight from San Antonio Texas to Newark, New Jersey costs about $250. The whole thing would cost no more than $500. That is less than 1/4 of the requested refund. It did make financial sense to come over.

I myself checked the cost of me flying to San Antonio in case I would have to, and it did make financial sense to fly there. Moreover, I was going to fly my witness there as well.

For the record: I still would prefer to settle by receiving the fish as oppose to money. In case the original fish is dead (which I do not believe) I would take another adult Wyoming White Clownfish. I believe this is as far as I can go.

Some entertainment out of this: I was contacted by two major court TV companies and they wanted me to go on the national television and settle the case. I did not agree for the obvious reasons, but the phone call from the show was one of the biggest surprises lately :)

Some entertainment out of this: I was contacted by two major court TV companies and they wanted me to go on the national television and settle the case. I did not agree for the obvious reasons, but the phone call from the show was one of the biggest surprises lately :)

If it was the people's court, I can already hear the corny narrator:

This is the plaintiff, he bought two fish online and says he only got one.

This is the defendant, he's accused of... fishy business.

csi_yeah_skyline.jpg

If it was the people's court, I can already hear the corny narrator:

This is the plaintiff, he bought two fish online and says he only got one.

This is the defendant, he's accused of... fishy business.

csi_yeah_skyline.jpg

Now this is really sounding ridiculous. The OP makes some bold claims about what happened, yet shows very little factual evidence. Still haven't seen the judgement. Give us the case number, docket number, ect so we can go look it up.

Also, must be nice to have money to throw away on court. Jut because it's nothing to you doesn't mean it's nothing to Rudy. The most money wins, hands down every time. Add up the plane ticket, hotel, car rental, food, lost time from work, and the court costs to countersue for it all back no it is much more than you think.

Good luck collecting from him, I'll bet he formed an LLC or something that will make collecting a pain in the ass.

You make no financial sense, in the least bit OP. I wouldn't be surprised if the OP planned this all out to merely hurt a future competition sales. People did crap to me all the time on eBay.

Matt

Someone ought to start a thread about the OP. Show just how easy it is to make #### up about others...Wink wink.

Complete with video and all of the OP sending them a bag of goldfish crackers instead of what was promised.

:D

you probably need to get over it mrg02d

Why am I the only one here that ever gets called out? Plenty others agree and have made it known many times. Also, why do the select few feel they need to click and then tell us we are idiots for disagreeing with the OP? Go away. The OP set the tone here.

dvsclownfish1

Why beacause the m,ost vocal doucher gets the squeeze mrg02d and your keyboard cup runneth over with verbal diahrrea and your pathetic diatribe about " show us personal documents on a public forum". Yeah that would be a real good idea don't you think. Oh wait you do and everyone else has to hear about it. STFU BROSEPH!!!!

Why beacause the m,ost vocal doucher gets the squeeze mrg02d and your keyboard cup runneth over with verbal diahrrea and your pathetic diatribe about " show us personal documents on a public forum". Yeah that would be a real good idea don't you think. Oh wait you do and everyone else has to hear about it. STFU BROSEPH!!!!

Who said anything about personal? Oh wait, you are just ignorant!

Court ain't personal pal...It's public.

Try again, bruh.

All you fail at posting.

dvsclownfish1

Well if it's all public why don't you post all of your failed court case documents. Even though it's unrelevant to the discussion you won't post them will you. So the OP has no reason for putting out documentation that has his and rudy's info on it and he's the better for withholding it. And court is personal ( yes) , private ( no).

Well if it's all public why don't you post all of your failed court case documents. Even though it's unrelevant to the discussion you won't post them will you. So the OP has no reason for putting out documentation that has his and rudy's info on it and he's the better for withholding it. And court is personal ( yes) , private ( no).

Gosh, you look like such a fool. Lol. The OP has been posting plenty of "private" crap here. Did you just make it to the party? The OP has been airing both his and Rudys dirty laundry since day one. Why would I haw to post my failed case?

1-it's public. Go look for it.

2-it's irrelevant

Something tells me your still in HS and just trying to fit into your smarty pants still?

You failed again.

Supernip: feeling like a good troll today, eh?

Rudy: you owe me a fish for being your voice for so long. ;)

What have we learned from this entire train wreck?

CYA CYA CYA CYA CYA!!!!!!!!!! Whether its an internet seller or your grandmother, if you spend $2500 for anything over the internet COVER YOUR ARSE. When the box arrives at your house, set up your video camera and open the box on camera so you have evidence what exactly was in the box and the exact condition it was in at the time of arrival.

OP says there was one fish in the box

Seller says there was 2 fish in the box.

Someone is a lying.

60 seconds of footage and we would not have 19 pages of popcorn.

What have we learned from this entire train wreck?

CYA CYA CYA CYA CYA!!!!!!!!!! Whether its an internet seller or your grandmother, if you spend $2500 for anything over the internet COVER YOUR ARSE. When the box arrives at your house, set up your video camera and open the box on camera so you have evidence what exactly was in the box and the exact condition it was in at the time of arrival.

Someone is a lying.

60 seconds of footage and we would not have 19 pages of popcorn.

Only problem is, how do you prove you didn't stage the video? Ever seen flying saucers on YouTube? I have...Ive seen them in real life, so I know whats fake and what isn't. ;)

Yes, I know what many of you are thinking. No, I'm not Rudy in disguise despite being seriously accused by the OP of being his aunt. I just have little to do and love this thread!

Someone is a liar

this is false.

Seller says he sent two fish

OP says he got one

Maybe someone is a liar. It is possible that something happened during transit.

so what youre saying is that no evidence is better than any evidence, even though either party could in theory fake evidence.

and that despite party A stepping forward and party B not doing jack, all A did was bully B into submission with his wallet and in your mind that constitutes absolute guilt on the part of A?

And despite the fact that there has been a resolution proposed and the entire website over this entire ordeal, you continue to resort to pre-empting all your posts with ad hominem statements and blaming everyone else for not agreeing with you?

cb5.gif

Archived