inTank Media Baskets

PicO Aquariums

PicO Aquariums

Just ordered a Barrcuda (cant wait to get it) and was wondering if the 1st or 2nd chamber would be ok for mangroves? Was think of putting a few in but not sure how I would secure them.

Thanks

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicO Aquariums
Just ordered a Barrcuda (cant wait to get it) and was wondering if the 1st or 2nd chamber would be ok for mangroves? Was think of putting a few in but not sure how I would secure them.

Thanks

There will be room in the first chamber the second will have the media basket.

trying to order a DB 18 but your site only takes paypal? am i missing something here as your site says CC are accepted but i cant find the option to pay by CC.

PicO Aquariums

Paypal is just my processor if you go through checkout it will kick you over to Paypal but it will ask you if you want to pay by PayPal or Credit Card.

PicO Aquariums

It's time for another FREEFUGE weekend

March 16th - March 18th All-In-One tank orders will receive a free Refugium light to go with their new system. Just add CODE: FREEFUGE at checkout

$34.99 value

led-refugium-light.jpg

March 16th - March 18th All-In-One tank orders will receive a free Refugium light to go with their new system. Just add CODE: FREEFUGE at checkout

$34.99 value

led-refugium-light.jpg

i literally ordered a DB18 6 secs ago can i get the fuge light offer? thx

PicO Aquariums
i literally ordered a DB18 6 secs ago can i get the fuge light offer? thx

I was waiting for you to put your order through first to put it up!

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!! :P

Of course you will get it......just kidding

I was waiting for you to put your order through first to put it up!

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!! :P

Of course you will get it......just kidding

i've been waiting for my tank for 5 mins, what the heck is taking you so long to build and ship! lol

thx

:bowdown:

PicO Aquariums
i've been waiting for my tank for 5 mins, what the heck is taking you so long to build and ship! lol

thx

:bowdown:

Actually I was just boxing it up but I had to cut it open and add the light :lol:

To tell you the truth, i had an order to custom build out for a 18x18 tank from a tank builder before i saw your tank here. I just canceled the order from the builder and ordered the DB18 from your site, picoaquariums.com, I'm really into aesthetics and the reviews of your tanks were looking good and then there was the decision of filtration in the back or just the bare tank. That's what took me so long to switch orders! when i get mine i will definitely post some pic of the finished product.

PicO Aquariums

I am on my way tomorrow to pick up a 36 x 24 x 20 someone here in IL is trading me for a Manta Ray 15 starphire. Size downgrades are always a option :P

To tell you the truth, i had an order to custom build out for a 18x18 tank from a tank builder before i saw your tank here. I just canceled the order from the builder and ordered the DB18 from your site, picoaquariums.com, I'm really into aesthetics and the reviews of your tanks were looking good and then there was the decision of filtration in the back or just the bare tank. That's what took me so long to switch orders! when i get mine i will definitely post some pic of the finished product.

Thanks, I appreciate the support. Love to see the pictures of my systems set up.

saltwatercoral

Do you have pictures of your tanks filled and operational? I would like to see some examples of these and see how different people have set them up!

PicO Aquariums

New acrylic units will be added to the site in the near future.

These units will come sump or HOB filter ready.

I am open to size ideas at this point if anyone has any input.

$34.99 value

led-refugium-light.jpg

Hope you have something like this at the end of the month when I order that tank we talked about! And congrats on the nano-reef sponsor.. I've told a bunch of peeps that were looking for tanks around me about yours!

Also was thinking about maybe adding a ato to my order.. You making

One of those?

These are some amazing tanks you have there, I had a question about flow. Does the return on the Manta Ray 15 generate enough flow so as to avoid having a separate pump like the MP10 ? I am planning on keeping SPS and Zoas.

PicO Aquariums
These are some amazing tanks you have there, I had a question about flow. Does the return on the Manta Ray 15 generate enough flow so as to avoid having a separate pump like the MP10 ? I am planning on keeping SPS and Zoas.

It depends on the sps. High flow you will need extra or upgrade the pump.

It depends on the sps. High flow you will need extra or upgrade the pump.

Cool, I am assuming you have the option of upgrading the pump if needed ?

PicO Aquariums

You can use any pump that will fit in the 3rd chamber. the new adjustable baffle will allows the display height to be adjusted to match the additional flow. I don't offer upgrade pumps. most just add a secondary device to add more random flow patterns.the choice for a stronger pump is up to you.

PicO Aquariums

You guys are putting a hurting on me this FREEFUGE weekend. I will be clearing the shelf of Fuge lights again. Keep it coming I like pain :owned:

Ends tomorrow at 7:00AM

You guys are putting a hurting on me this FREEFUGE weekend. I will be clearing the shelf of Fuge lights again. Keep it coming I like pain :owned:

Ends tomorrow at 7:00AM

Hopefully i ordered my tank first, so build mine and ship it first! SUCKERS!lol :D

PicO Aquariums

You where the first to get in on it... Member.....you member..

There will be plenty for everyone I will make sure of it.

Archived