• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

sjnovakovich

sjnovakovich

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Joined 03 Aug 2011

About 3 weeks ago, I ordered and received an InTank media basket for my JBJ Nano 28. When it arrived, I attempted to install it, but it was a hair to wide to fit. Hmmm. I sent an email to InTank at about 9:00 PM expecting, perhaps, an auto reply or maybe a reply the following day.

To my surprise, actually utter shock, I received a reply within a few minutes! The CSR at InTank explained that JBJ manufacturing tolerances are really poor and asked me to measure the width of the chamber. I did, and sure enough it was 1/8 " too narrow. Just enough to keep the media basket from going in. I sent the measurement to InTank, and again within minutes, I got a reply saying that I could either send it back for a refund, or wait a few weeks, as they were going to be manufacturing baskets that would fit. I told them that I was leaving on vacation the next day, but would send them the basket when I returned and they could send me a replacement when the new ones were manufactured. They again sent an immediate reply with an RMA number. I returned the basket today.

I've experienced this level of customer service very, very few times in my life. I must also add that the quality and materials and workmanship in the basket were excellent!

All I can say is... WOW!

This company is very highly recommended!

Steve

nor_cal_nano

nor_cal_nano

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 3,059 posts
  • Joined 23 Apr 2009
  • Las Vegas, NV
StevieT alt imo ^

Posted Image

StevieT

StevieT

☼ StevieTree ☼

• Premium Members
  • 29,505 posts
  • Joined 29 Jan 2007
  • Menomonee Falls, WI
:ninja:

inTank

inTank

Free Shipping >$149 Order!

• Sponsor
  • 2,111 posts
  • Joined 21 Jul 2008
  • Wisconsin
ooh oooh I've got a good one!

Submit: Submit
email:
message: The fact that you have contacted me ,About the problems I am having with ,The products I purchased from your,Buisness let's me know how you care,For your customers ,I wil be looking Into what recourse I have,To resolve my issues with your lack of ,Consern in taking care of your customers ,Still waiting
name: Tammy Lxxxxx
recipient: sales at mediabaskets.com
required: name, email, phone, message, services

Lol, HI Tammy. First of all we respond to everything. Second notice when filling out a contact us you forgot to fill in all those required areas, including your email address. So it's going to be hard to respond to this which should further piss you off.

So I'm confused, I, have, contacted, her, about, problems, and, have, shown, concern, but, there, is, a, reason, for, recourse?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Oh, wait, got, to, the, end, I, don't, have, concern :(

Edited by inTank, 26 January 2012 - 05:21 PM.

Lawnman

Lawnman

LPS Aficionado

• Members
  • 19,409 posts
  • Joined 27 May 2009
  • 39* 46' 5" N / 86* 9' 29" W
Yes the service is excellent. I had a problem once and there tech support guy Stevie called me at 1 a.m. He was trying to help me over the phone but I was to drunk to perform his required tasks.

Those water directional pieces can be confusing when impared.

sand is a litter pan <_<

StevieT

StevieT

☼ StevieTree ☼

• Premium Members
  • 29,505 posts
  • Joined 29 Jan 2007
  • Menomonee Falls, WI
I was pretty drunk too and at the time sitting in the StevieTub. Opening it soon if you want to stop by

mike c

mike c

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 973 posts
  • Joined 03 Apr 2011
  • Santa Barbara, CA
LOL!! ^^
The drunk leading the drunk...

nor_cal_nano

nor_cal_nano

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 3,059 posts
  • Joined 23 Apr 2009
  • Las Vegas, NV

So I'm confused, I, have, contacted, her, about, problems, and, have, shown, concern, but, there, is, a, reason, for, recourse?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Oh, wait, got, to, the, end, I, don't, have, concern :(

Space goes before comma dumb dumb

Posted Image

StevieT

StevieT

☼ StevieTree ☼

• Premium Members
  • 29,505 posts
  • Joined 29 Jan 2007
  • Menomonee Falls, WI
:(

i ,failded

Spirofucci

Spirofucci

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 6,700 posts
  • Joined 24 May 2011
  • Harlingen, Texas

Yes the service is excellent. I had a problem once and there tech support guy Stevie called me at 1 a.m. He was trying to help me over the phone but I was to drunk to perform his required tasks.

Those water directional pieces can be confusing when impared.

His tech support come from Pakistan, that's why it was 1 a.m.

Posted Image