If purchased separately with Reefs2Go it would cost you $110.55 - when purchased in this package it is on sale for $74.99
Competitor pricing for the same package would be over $180.00...
Our best Saltwater Clean Up Crew - on sale for a limited time only
Here is what you get:
- 30 Blue Leg Hermit Crabs - The Blue leg hermit crab is a reef safe hermit crab which eats algae and left over food. It is a nice addition to the aquarium as this crab stands out with it's bright blue legs. They are an omnivorous bottom feeder which has been photographed eating red slime algae aka blue green algae aka cyanobacteria.
- 20 Mexican Red Leg Hermit Crabs- Mexican Red Leg Hermits are a fantastic addition to any reef or fish only tank as this crab will happily devour detritus, left over food, algae and cyanobacteria. The red leg hermit crab has an easy going temperament as long as it has ample food and larger shells to grow into. Providing grow up shells will aid in preventing snail genocide.
- 6 Scarlet Hermit Crabs- The scarlet hermit crab has an incredible appetite for detritus and algae. In fact, they are particularly fond of nuisance algae of the filamentous, hair, and slime varieties, as well as cyanobacteria. Most Scarlet Reef Hermit Crabs are peaceful.
- 2 Emerald Crabs - a very hardy crab known to eat green bubble algae!!
- 20 Turbo Snails - The Turbo snail is an excellent choice as a part of your clean up crew - as it will aggressively consume large amounts of nuisance algae. Turbo snails love to hang on the glass and rocks eating many types of algae. They are native to the Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico. One major concern with turbo snails is their inability to right themselves if turned over, therefore please do not keep them in an environment with aggressive tank mates who may intentionally flip them over.
- 30 Nassaris Snails- The Nassarius Snail has a little body with a big appetite - going around your tank foraging for any decaying waste, leftover food and nasty fish excrement in your tank. The nassarius vibex snail is an efficient scavenger - and will eat detritus. As a basic must have for your clean up crew - nassarius snails eliminate the yuck which causes nitrates which feed algae - aiding in the removal of unwanted algae by preventive maintenance.
- 20 Cerith Snails- This all around fantastic saltwater snail is a favorite among aquarists. Cerith snails eat detritus, fish waste, algae, and uneaten food. Cerith snails will scale the rock work, burrow in the sand bed and make themselves at home in your tank - happily taking care of business.
All of that + FREE shipping via Federal Express 2 Day Service for only $74.99
And remember- you can add like items to the box without incurring any additional shipping fees!!!