Pod Your Reef

Ethan's 12g Vagabond Tank

ScubaEthan

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hola Ethan .... Sorry I haven't dropped by your thread.

It's okay, I haven't either! :P

Paigee, I'll try to plug out that bubble algae. I just want to get rid of that whole rock... but I never seem to be around on the weekends to take it to a LFS.

I REALLY love that yuma colony :wub:

Want some? I'll trade :)

Can you cut yumas through the mouth to frag like shrooms?

Yuma....like word. Micro bubbles like meh. Floss yo...

I got a filter pad... yo. I'll try just shifting thing around.

Don't rics look just the coolest with the magnifying glass?

My trumpets are splitting, and I'll see if I can bet the totally-in-your-face shot of that today :D.

YES!

Sweet, I can't wait to see that shot B)

Nice pics bro! Great idea on the magnifying glass! I have one somewhere just gotta find it, lol.

Thanks! Helps my Droid 2 take decent photos.

Congratulations!!!!

:wub:

Are you taking your closeup photos through the magnifying glass????? That's a trick some people use if they don't have a great macro setting on their camera :)

I have that Disney song running through my head now. It's ok though...it's a good song :happy:

Woooord I'm buying a magnifying glass on the way home haha!

+1 -- the one I use the most is only a 4x magnification, but it's also a 4" diameter lens. This makes a difference. The smaller lens causes too much distortion and can't "see" past close objects. Go with glass!

Help me out. I have no idea what you drew. If it was something from star wars I'll never get it

Or anyone else!

8465d2f3.jpg

Are you taking your closeup photos through the magnifying glass????? That's a trick some people use if they don't have a great macro setting on their camera :)

Yup that's what I did.

Woooord I'm buying a magnifying glass on the way home haha!

You don't need any help :P

Gorilla :happy:

Nooooooo that's embarrassing :mellow: It was a gorilla :blink:

Gena, you drew me a black widow haha

OR for the first one, saltwaterfish.com, I could trade out the toadstool for a yellow watchman goby and randalli pistol shrimp for the same price.

Ethan you are sick. Go get some help. You are addicted.

Ring, Ring, Ring.

Ethan, hold on.............who.......OK.............how much?........sorry, Ethan, I gotta go, it's my coral dealer.

Ethan you are sick. Go get some help. You are addicted.

Ring, Ring, Ring.

Ethan, hold on.............who.......OK.............how much?........sorry, Ethan, I gotta go, it's my coral dealer.

:lol:

I like the sealife order!!!!

Me too.... but I reallllly want that stylo. And a duncan. And a BTA. And a YWG and pistol.... but $166. Gah.

:lol:

Me too.... but I reallllly want that stylo. And a duncan. And a BTA. And a YWG and pistol.... but $166. Gah.

Mark :lol:

But those things are much more work!!!! Yes, they are nice though :happy:

I'm just partial to the easy stuff :lol:

Mark :lol:

But those things are much more work!!!! Yes, they are nice though :happy:

I'm just partial to the easy stuff :lol:

True... but are they really THAAT much more work?

True... but are they really THAAT much more work?

Well....I guess I chose the wrong words. More like...things can go wrong easier with them. But concerning a fish..yes, more work :)

But I need a YWG :)

But what I actually need even more is to put money in my savings account. It's just so hard to transfer money to there when I don't get cool coral or fish in return :angry:

But I need a YWG :)

But what I actually need even more is to put money in my savings account. It's just so hard to transfer money to there when I don't get cool coral or fish in return :angry:

Haha you sound as bad as me when I was upgrading lol

Archived