Pod Your Reef

JayPagi's Shallow Reef

JayPagi

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me too.

What a killer rockscape. You found some nice pieces.

Love your rockscape!! I'll be following this thread :D

Looks great Jay!

Thanks peeps.

Gimme those. :lol:

LOL... No

love the green cans

Me too.

lol think we have the same acans. from john's frag tank?

LOL. The green ones or both?

BOTH :D

thanks to johns shipment and frags I am on my way to an acan garden

We should have talked first then we could have gotten two different ones and shared later on.

We should have talked first then we could have gotten two different ones and shared later on.

Now we know for the future :) any LFS in ajax?

Man is everyone posting from CANADA! I love our country! Anyone have any frags for sale:P

Looking for acans, zoas, and all sps

Also whos this John guy, anyone have any cntact info?

Now we know for the future :) any LFS in ajax?

No... well we have Big Al's in Whitby it's not a bad place for fish but the coral selection is pretty plain and over priced. No frag tank either.

Man is everyone posting from CANADA! I love our country! Anyone have any frags for sale:P

Looking for acans, zoas, and all sps

Also whos this John guy, anyone have any cntact info?

LOL... Yeah PM marc3lo19 he has some. Also get on AquariumPros.ca in the classified section people post frags all the time. John is the owner of North American Fish Breeders (NAFB) you can also get the store info off AquariumPros.ca.

big al's = death

I agree if I need some supplies in a hurry then I go but otherwise it's worth the drive to NAFB. You get any imports yet? lol

I agree if I need some supplies in a hurry then I go but otherwise it's worth the drive to NAFB. You get any imports yet? lol

Iv held off for the time being. I'm car shopping, studying for midterms and trying to control a minor hair algae outbreak - I will once less %$#& going on :P

progress?

Well its been slow... I have been trying to get my alk up to better level so I didn't want to add anything until that was achieved. I took my little girl swimming this weekend and dropped into NAFB lol... picked up a fire shirmp and two max mini nems. Nem's are pretty standard looking but kinda cool. They moved in the night to a spot less desirable so I have to move them again. I have to do a water change tonight and clean out the eheim hopefully I can get some new pics this week. March how often do you clean the Fluval out? Also any new frags?

Nice tank Jaypagi, going to be following along

Thanks imisky I appreciate it!

nah nothing new Im having some algae trouble right now so taking it slow

i'm building a very , very small in tank acrylic fuge to hold a handful of macro

I clean the canister every sunday and I suggest you do the same

they quickly turn into nitrate boxes

Iv tried changing / cleaning it every 2 weeks and there is noticeable difference every time

try and do it every week if you can

Archived