Top Shelf Aquatics

DeepBlue AIO!

snowflake ell

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
snowflake ell
is it like yours?

yes very much i have my cheato and heater in my 1 chamber ,lr, and my carbon is in the return

yes very much i have my cheato and heater in my 1 chamber ,lr, and my carbon is in the return

oh ok

well, you know, we cant be exactly the same :)

snowflake ell
oh ok

well, you know, we cant be exactly the same :)

yea its better to be unique

what will you stock

snowflake ell
pair of harlequin shrimp and maybe a small goby

nice you can prob asterina starfish in one of the chambers like i do

snowflake ell
I was thinking the same thing

it realy easy they clean the fuge well

i keep a nice sized star in my display and rip off a leg to feed the bongo once a month.
  • 1 month later...
snowflake ell

well i have a update havnt done one in a weaks , i got some new coral a zoa, mushroom and yumia

hears the pic's it hard to get it to mach up on my camera so i had to you the pop art setting case that was the closest it looked P1016827.jpg

P1016814.jpg

P1016822.jpg

P1016813.jpg

P1016820.jpg

P1016821.jpg

P1016826.jpg

P1016815.jpg

P1016825.jpg

P1016817.jpg

P1016816.jpg

and i just put these led's up today

snowflake ell

im thing about lining the bottom of my tank with mushroom and make the scape all zoa's and other softy what do you guys thing ?

snowflake ell
sounds good. :)

i think im going to save up so i can stock both tanks at once so i can get a discount on how much i spend

• 2 weeks later...
d'Espresso

Awesome build you did with the LED. Looking good on your tank! Make me wanna get a pico also! lol

Any new updates on your tank bro?

• 2 weeks later...
snowflake ell
Awesome build you did with the LED. Looking good on your tank! Make me wanna get a pico also! lol

Any new updates on your tank bro?

thanks,

i didnt get any thing new but the zoa's are taking off with the new light i had one grow 4 heads in like a month .but im going to try to get somenew stuff for both tanks soon

albertthiel

Thanks for the pics. IMO lots of stuff in there but I guess you'll be doing some scaping at some point I am sure ... in one of the pics I see some strange 'creature' if that's what it is ... looks like a big worm, but can't make out what it is ...

Is it part of the rock, or is it actually an animal, and if so what is it, or can you post a close up pic and maybe I can figure it out.

Thanks

Albert

well i have a update havnt done one in a weaks , i got some new coral a zoa, mushroom and yumia

hears the pic's it hard to get it to mach up on my camera so i had to you the pop art setting case that was the closest it looked P1016827.jpg

P1016814.jpg

P1016822.jpg

P1016813.jpg

P1016820.jpg

P1016821.jpg

P1016826.jpg

P1016815.jpg

P1016825.jpg

P1016817.jpg

P1016816.jpg

and i just put these led's up today

Here is what I was referring to :

what.png

Albert

Thanks for the pics. IMO lots of stuff in there but I guess you'll be doing some scaping at some point I am sure ... in one of the pics I see some strange 'creature' if that's what it is ... looks like a big worm, but can't make out what it is ...

Is it part of the rock, or is it actually an animal, and if so what is it, or can you post a close up pic and maybe I can figure it out.

Thanks

Albert

albertthiel

Now that I look at it again I can indeed make out that it is a mushroom .. Color is odd but maybe that is just because of how the original pic was taken ...

Good luck with the tank

Albert

that is a mushroom coral. :)
snowflake ell
Now that I look at it again I can indeed make out that it is a mushroom .. Color is odd but maybe that is just because of how the original pic was taken ...

Good luck with the tank

Albert

thanks dude

i think what your talking about it the rock but im not sure.

i like the scap but i might need to rescap when i need to frag

i have cleand the glass afew times but im trying to get coraling to cover the back wall

i buying a vw bus for 6500 and now i have to take a loan out but im not going to give up on my take but im going to let my zoa's and mushes grow out and some frags in my 20g and trad some off but i should have the loan pad off by the end of the summer and im going to add fish and invert in the mid fall case i would be working alot and dont wont to nuglect them .

sorry i havent been on latey have bine bizzy with school,chores and work

albertthiel

Sounds like a good plan even if you are getting a car or really a bus and a tank at the same time

Albert

thanks dude

i think what your talking about it the rock but im not sure.

i like the scap but i might need to rescap when i need to frag

i have cleand the glass afew times but im trying to get coraling to cover the back wall

i buying a vw bus for 6500 and now i have to take a loan out but im not going to give up on my take but im going to let my zoa's and mushes grow out and some frags in my 20g and trad some off but i should have the loan pad off by the end of the summer and im going to add fish and invert in the mid fall case i would be working alot and dont wont to nuglect them .

sorry i havent been on latey have bine bizzy with school,chores and work

snowflake ell
Sounds like a good plan even if you are getting a car or really a bus and a tank at the same time

Albert

yea im sure i can buy a few corals hear and there over the summer but thats my

albertthiel

That's the deal and the plan indeed ... Good luck and keep everyone updated ...

Signing off for the eve

Albert

yea im sure i can buy a few corals hear and there over the summer but thats my
snowflake ell

i did a 1g water change havent done since april . cleand my glass and move some zoa's and a gps . cut back the cheato and got what was every in the dusplay out . and cleand the light splash gard. i think it looks amasing now that the coraline is realy starting to take . ill get some pics once the zoa's opean better

albertthiel

Guess it was necessary if you had not done it since April :)

Thank should now look a LOT better :)

Albert

i did a 1g water change havent done since april . cleand my glass and move some zoa's and a gps . cut back the cheato and got what was every in the dusplay out . and cleand the light splash gard. i think it looks amasing now that the coraline is realy starting to take . ill get some pics once the zoa's opean better

Archived