Top Shelf Aquatics

My iPhone 4 photography

skittles

Hey guys,im new to N-R and just wanted to share some photos that i take with my iPhone 4.

they are not as great as other peoples photos,but i still enjoy them

Thanks for viewing (:

5ee728b2.jpg

38a4acbc.jpg

71f3c4e3.jpg

d2a839d0.jpg

a0f7bc4a.jpg

bb5aeb48.jpg

073483c6.jpg

To everyone who is asking about how I am able to take the shots.

I use a macro lense that I bought from eBay,it was only $10 and is worth the money imo because It does the same thing as an expensive lense would do.

It does the same thing as an expensive lense would do.

don't go that far. But it does well for what it is

I imagine your iphone photos only make you want to go out and get a nice DSLR. That's what happened to me. Now I look at lenses and ask myself which thousand dollar lens I want next.

That phone macro lens might be extremely limited but for the cost, I'm really considering picking some up myself.

I use a macro lense that I bought from eBay,it was only $10 and is worth the money imo because It does the same thing as an expensive lense would do.

You mean it does the same as a expensive macro lens, minus the ability to control Aperture, Focusing, have IS or Super-clear pictures. So basically it's a little magnifying glass that attaches to your phone. If it was the same, do you really thing people would shell out hundreds or thousands of dollars when they could just order that? ;)

Do you know how to adjust the whiteness on the iPhone? My 20k bulbs blue wash everything

It's an iphone. It's made to take snap shots of your mom holding your niece by the neck. and dragging her through the kitchen with a knife in the other hand. It is not made for taking majestic photos of normal things like the actinic lighting of a reef tank. What you are looking for is aperture and shutter speed control.

Since DSLR photos do require post processing develpment after the fact, the iphone would need it even more. Sometimes you get lucky and end up with a really good shot. Sorta like this one.

RoseBTA.JPG

It's an iphone. It's made to take snap shots of your mom holding your niece by the neck. and dragging her through the kitchen with a knife in the other hand. It is not made for taking majestic photos of normal things like the actinic lighting of a reef tank. What you are looking for is aperture and shutter speed control.

Since DSLR photos do require post processing develpment after the fact, the iphone would need it even more. Sometimes you get lucky and end up with a really good shot. Sorta like this one.

RoseBTA.JPG

That picture isn't even that good Mr. camera man

That picture isn't even that good Mr. camera man

plus one^

Must admit I laughed at the subject of the post.. but those are impressive macros for a cellphone.. not an iPhone fan but good job

dont worry rim will be extinct soon and youll need to get a droid or iphone

haters gonna hate, i think these pics are fantastic for what they are!

its better than this one i found in your thread Mr not camera man :D JK

IMAG0250.jpg

nice find EZ, what a dbag gonna talk all this ish then post pics like that!

haters gonna hate, i think these pics are fantastic for what they are!

nice find EZ, what a dbag gonna talk all this ish then post pics like that!

Well considering that was taken on my old phone which was 4 years old...... and it's a moving fish dbag?

Well considering that was taken on my old phone which was 4 years old...... and it's a moving fish dbag?

so dont talk ish when you have taken pics with your phone also :)

LOL!

i agree! those iPhone shots are amazing. its perfect for someone who doesn't want to spend thousands of dollars on camera equipment to take and share images with all of us

AKA Coral/tank Pron :naughtydance:

Calm down

we are all here just to have fun and talk reefs.... PS..you did have some sweet picts on your thread... iphone or not

:D

Archived