Cultivated Reef

The lonely damsels

Basketball Prodigy

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Basketball Prodigy
We have some of the same zoas! I have that same combo of radioactive dragon eye ones, both came on same frag. And I have those zoos that are kind of brown with a seafoam green center!

Also, not sure if the peppermint worked on the aiptasia, but go to your local pharmacy and ask for a syringe (not with a needle, just the plunger part) and get a cup of boiling water and squirt the boiling water straight on them. Worked for me :)

Sorry to hear about your greedy maxi mini :( That sucks. You could try a firefish, in a system so large it might stay clear of the others. However, I would be inclined to pick something a little more "spunky" :P Apparently a kole tang has Jacob's vote.

Yeah, I checked out your tank thread B) The brown with the green center are called mint chocolate zoas, I still have a small bit of atapsia, and I have a syringe that has never been used laying around so I'll try it. I definitely need a fish, but I am still unsure. Firefish and kole tangs are both nice, but I've never seen any kole tangs at my LFS. I was thinking a pair of firefish and a pair of clowns.

You have too much empty space. A kole tang is essential! Why have you not realized this basketball?!

ha ha :D

• 2 weeks later...
Basketball Prodigy
Where is your kkkkkkkkkooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeee tang?

I don't know, where's your emperor angel????????? :happy:

Also realizing how needed a picture update is I will get some when corals open up a little

:D:ninja::owned::ninja::D

Jacob042426

Why? Are you very good at basket ball? What are your favorite teams?

I like the Knicks, thunder, and nuggets, and in college I like ksu.

Basketball Prodigy

Yeah I play pointguard and average like 12 assists per game and like 10 points

fav college: Duke sadly lossed to lehigh

NBA: orlando, okc, cleveland (not really), knix, and pheonix

Jacob042426

I play pf/c and I'm not even that tall, I'm only 5'3 1/2. I get lots of rebounds, blocks, steals, and assists. I'm not much of a scorer, but I can post up on people and shoot 3's. I am a defensive player.

Who are your favorite players? I love d. Galinari, v.carter, j.kidd, and STAT.

Basketball Prodigy

yeah i'm 5'1" and am just a true pointguard I just blow by people up top and get to the basket. Then I put it up or dish off.

Fav players: Nash (gettin old), J.J. Reddick, Rondo, and Derrick Rose

Archived