Kazooie

Sing to me now, my angel of music

• Members
  • 8,443 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place

Posted Image

:ninja:

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.
Enjoy not posting you giant neckbeard looooser.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

JR!

JR!

BANGARANG!

• Members
  • 6,889 posts
  • Joined 01 Sep 2011
  • Medina Ohio
like.

logo-grey.png FOKZMSG.gif

12476890073_3f76a2c307_o.png
13792750754_50b4aac8ba_o.jpg

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,443 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Posted Image
Eventually.

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

Squared

Squared

nano reefer

• Members
  • 12,111 posts
  • Joined 13 Feb 2010
  • SoCal
http://www.nano-reef...?...292173&st=0

Have you done any research on keeping this 'school' of chromis?

I'm not sue this is a good idea :/

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,443 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
You are correct, that won't work.

Posted Image

Do you even logic?

Squared

Squared

nano reefer

• Members
  • 12,111 posts
  • Joined 13 Feb 2010
  • SoCal
Well duh it won't work

You need some anthias