Coral Vue Hydros

Nano News // E10 & 1st Short Released

Jruberti

Thanks man!!!

Just so you know I deleted my fb a month ago! You don't know how much this means to me! Thanks man!!

:)

You have one awesome tank, you earned it :D

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hhaha you too man!! How's your tank coming along? :happy:

I'm still trying to scrounge up some money to buy some frags but it's doing well. I'm hoping to order some stuff for it soon!

Congrats XII! i enjoy watching the videos! Looks awesome.

I'm glad you like them!

---------------------------------------------------------------

I think for E09, I'll try to go back to a 4-5 minute video and only use video clips for any videos I want to show. I'm getting mixed reviews for including full length videos.

A usual episode consists of a formula similar to this:

• Intro
  • Inspirational Pictures
  • Interesting Video
  • New Product (with information, pictures, and video if available)
  • Then I alternate between a video and new product...etc
  • FTS of the week segment
  • Nano News Updates
  • Outro

I am trying to figure out a way to make the editing process faster, so I can spend less time on editing and more time on content. Does anyone know of any simplistic video editors? I'm currently using Sony Vegas and half of the channels for a typical episode look something like this...

XX2cS.png

I'd also like to know what kind of content you think I should add or remove from Nano news. I'm open to all suggestions :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to Halloween82 on being this episodes’s FTS of the week!

Love your videos! Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work :)

Have you tried After Effects? I haven't actually played much with video yet...

Love your videos! Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work :)

Have you tried After Effects? I haven't actually played much with video yet...

Thank you!! I have and it's very complicated :lol: I actually created the intro from episodes 1-6 in after effects. You can do absolutely anything with it special effects wise, but I'm too much of a novice to understand what I'm doing.

nice vid definitely subscribing to your channel

Thank you!!! B)

is there any tank size restrictions to be enter?

I would probably try to keep them under 55 gallons or so.

Long awaited update, thanks jruberti

I know!! Thanks for watching!

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to say, I have been playing around with Final Cut Pro X and it's so user friendly. I basically even made a short video with titles/music and transitions in an afternoon. The only thing is it's Mac only, and i'm not too sure if you have one or not :mellow:

If so, I would definitely try the trial

It's $300 for the full version which isn't cheap nor too expensive. Depends how much you like it I guess :)

Ok, I will when my tank is ready :)

Awesome!

Just wanted to say, I have been playing around with Final Cut Pro X and it's so user friendly. I basically even made a short video with titles/music and transitions in an afternoon. The only thing is it's Mac only, and i'm not too sure if you have one or not :mellow:

If so, I would definitely try the trial

It's $300 for the full version which isn't cheap nor too expensive. Depends how much you like it I guess :)

Thanks for the suggestion! Once I have all of the media, I can usually punch out an episode in 3-4 hours...but that's usually because I obsess over dumb things lol No Mac, but I'm sure there is a workaround to get it run on windows (even if it means running a virtual machine). I still haven't found anything that works better than Vegas so far, so I'll definitely check it out!

Archived