I'm just getting back for my spring semester, and I'm working on getting a tank set up. It'll be an all in one with minimal maintenance
Now for the details:
- Nova Extreme 18" 2x18
- Rio taam 200+ (for return pump
- Locline return, splitter, and nozzles
- 5.5g AGA tank
- ATO kit from www.autotopoff.com
- no name 50w heater
- Home Depot timer
- Misc fountain pump for ato
- 38 cup food container for ato
- Optima Vision RODI
- 2x tiny 2gallon buckets for water change
- Mix of test kits.
- NEED 15/16-27 male to 3/4" male adapter
- a display area cover to prevent jumping and minimize evap.
- 8lbs of dry rock from Bulk reef supply (loving the looks of this rock so far!)
- 20lbs of Live sand (not going to use all of it)
- Aussie Duncans
- LR rubble
- Ocean reef bucket of salt
- planned: reefcleaners kit
- planned: red banded hi fin goby
- planned: Pistol shrimp to be friends with said goby
- planned: Misc Zoas, some frogspawn or hammer maybe?
So as far as setting the tank up, i really need my faucet adapter, but in the mean time I have to apply more krylon fusion to the dividers, and silicone everything in. Then I want to paint off the equipment area of the tank (like 1/3 of the front and back and 1 side).
I plan on painting and siliconing tomorrow, but productivity might be limited because my girlfriend's getting in so I'll try and finish before she does.
After all that's done I'll get this thing wet and going!
Now for the fun stuff:
The tank: in location
So much misc stuff:
The false wall, front and back.
and I'd like to apologize for the low quality of the first few pictures, but I'm not going to be dragging a dslr out for equipment shots. I'll save that for the livestock later. My phone is much more convenient.
Edited by asting, 26 March 2012 - 05:31 PM.