ReefCleaners.org

Multiple Gorgasms

LongPig

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice!

I know. They look great side by side. Now to build a custom stand to hide my top-off water bucket.

Great pics!

I like the side by side shot back on post 100.

OT- Gotta ask, Is the name LongPig in reference to Christopher Moore?

Great pics!

I like the side by side shot back on post 100.

OT- Gotta ask, Is the name LongPig in reference to Christopher Moore?

Thanks! Actually "long pig" is a term for human meat.

Nice healthy specimens!

Thanks.

Thanks! Actually "long pig" is a term for human meat. .

The only place that I had ever seen it used before was in a Christopher Moore book "The sequinned Love Nun". The old native still had a taste for the LongPig.

The only place that I had ever seen it used before was in a Christopher Moore book "The sequinned Love Nun". The old native still had a taste for the LongPig.

Well then he was a cannibal. It's actually a culinary term.

• 2 weeks later...

As always, looks awesome :) you have some great pieces in here. Love that last shot of the yashas, they look a little evil with the open mouths and distortion!

As always, looks awesome :) you have some great pieces in here. Love that last shot of the yashas, they look a little evil with the open mouths and distortion!

Thanks so much for the kind words. Those Yashas are evil at feeding time!

lookin good man. nice pictures

Thanks John. Much appreciated.

.......can you be clumsy about 8 more times with all the new pieces k thx haha jk. Great additions sir

Hahaha. Maybe not clumsy but if you see anything you like maybe we can talk about cutting.

What is your light hanging from on the right there? Trying to decide how to hang my ai sol

The left is hanging from Current USA light hanging brackets (stand mounted) and the right is made custom out of 80/20 aluminum (free-standing).

nyknicks4412
The left is hanging from Current USA light hanging brackets (stand mounted) and the right is made custom out of 80/20 aluminum (free-standing).

Thanks! Could I purchase aluminum like that from home depot?

Thanks! Could I purchase aluminum like that from home depot?

I don't think so. This stuff was bought on eBay. I know Grainger has it too.

Long pig sounds gross. Not from a humanitarian stand point, more from a disease ridden fatty meat point of view. I could eat carp out of the hudson and be better off.

I like the tank though. I bought a 40B to set up, but it wound up housing a Colombian Boa. His heat pad cracked the bottom pane, stupid thing. On another note, when are you fragging those paly's and how do I call dibs?

Long pig sounds gross. Not from a humanitarian stand point, more from a disease ridden fatty meat point of view. I could eat carp out of the hudson and be better off.

I like the tank though. I bought a 40B to set up, but it wound up housing a Colombian Boa. His heat pad cracked the bottom pane, stupid thing. On another note, when are you fragging those paly's and how do I call dibs?

Definitely gross but that's the point. What better way to terrorize your enemies than to eat their corpses after a battle? Some tribes lived on human meat. Even sharpened their teeth to eat it easier. As for those paly's, let me keep them for awhile and make sure they're growing well and I'll be fragging.

want.

They're way more insane in person.

Archived