Cultivated Reef

Multiple Gorgasms

LongPig

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice pictures!

Thanks! The new snails are doing their job and cleaning those rocks. Now they just need to get on the back wall.

Thanks! The new snails are doing their job and cleaning those rocks. Now they just need to get on the back wall.

Did you get a new camera or still iPhone?

Did you get a new camera or still iPhone?

I'm using that old Fuji camera I have. Got my frag set-up today too!

Proposed name change "Not-So-New 40 Build, been riding the bandwagon for a while now."

:lol: tank looks great from last time I checked it. Keep it up man.

Love that avatar.

Haha yeah I find myself getting stuck watching it, its captivating!

Tank is looking great :)

Proposed name change "Not-So-New 40 Build, been riding the bandwagon for a while now."

:lol: tank looks great from last time I checked it. Keep it up man.

Yeah I will have to come up with something new for a title. I don't want to go with the standard "LongPig's 40 breeder" blah blah blah. I got a nice frag tank today so when that's ready I'll be able to get all these damn frags out and do a FTS. Now I need a cool sig pic too! I love the movement in yours.

Haha yeah I find myself getting stuck watching it, its captivating!

Tank is looking great :)

I know. I keep coming back to it and staring. Thanks for the compliment.

Yeah I will have to come up with something new for a title. I don't want to go with the standard "LongPig's 40 breeder" blah blah blah. I got a nice frag tank today so when that's ready I'll be able to get all these damn frags out and do a FTS. Now I need a cool sig pic too! I love the movement in yours.

+1 I need to know how you do those sigs Joel

Since you're a badass tattoo artist, you should have a tank name that is equally badass, like "The Mad Tatter" or something. B)

If you know how to use photoshop there's a basic walk through link in my first post of how to do an animated signature. Then my current signature goes beyond that and uses vector masking. If you want something like mine you'd need a static 2-3 second video of your tank with no camera movement.

+1 I need to know how you do those sigs Joel

See above^ :)

Since you're a badass tattoo artist, you should have a tank name that is equally badass, like "The Mad Tatter" or something. B)

If you know how to use photoshop there's a basic walk through link in my first post of how to do an animated signature. Then my current signature goes beyond that and uses vector masking. If you want something like mine you'd need a static 2-3 second video of your tank with no camera movement.

See above^ :)

The Mad Tatter. I like that! I have Photoshop at work so I'll have to play around with that. Thanks for the info.

The green is crazy in those cloves

Yeah the colors are really good in all of them but I can't get a good pic.

Yeah the colors are really good in all of them but I can't get a good pic.

Yea I'll see them soon enough I'm sure. I wanna see pics of the Purple Plasma!

Archived