Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Multiple Gorgasms

LongPig

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah she's eating the hell out of frozen Mysis and Cyclopeez right now. I feed New Life Spectrum pellets to my other fish so hopefully she'll show interest in them soon.

Yeah those are the pellets i feed, and their flakes, good stuff.

May I ask what kind of screen you have on top? what size are the squares, and where did ya get it?

Hey bud. The Cali Tort, peach Digi, and blue ric I bought from you is doing great. Not to long from now and I can send you some tort back if you were interested. Free of course.

Glad to see you are sticking with it man.

That chalice is awesome

Yeah and a great deal too.

Yeah those are the pellets i feed, and their flakes, good stuff.

May I ask what kind of screen you have on top? what size are the squares, and where did ya get it?

The holes are 1/4". I bought the screen from Bulk Reef Supply. I got the aluminum frame as a do it yourself kit from Ace Hardware.

Hey bud. The Cali Tort, peach Digi, and blue ric I bought from you is doing great. Not to long from now and I can send you some tort back if you were interested. Free of course.

Glad to see you are sticking with it man.

I'm glad to hear it! Maybe we can do a trade some time in the future. Yeah I can't seem to stay away from this hobby. Kept it smaller this time though so less maintenance.

That leopard wrasse is amazing! They are beautiful fish. Very nice corals as well :)

Thanks for the kind words.

Any picture updates with all the lights on?

No I was too busy taking pictures of frags so I can get them the hell out of my tank.

Wow. This tank has progressed fast since January! You got some cool specimens in there. Gotta love those 40b's!

Wow. This tank has progressed fast since January! You got some cool specimens in there. Gotta love those 40b's!

Yeah it's a great size tank. I'll take better pics once my frag s@#tstorm is cleaned up.

Those yellow zoas in the second to last pic look amazing! So bright :)

Yeah they're an insanely bright yellow lash with a solid orange face.

I was laying on the ground doing some sump maintenance and happened to catch this shot. Thought it was pretty cool.

9e2c3a76.jpg

Archived