inTank Media Baskets

Multiple Gorgasms

LongPig

After having to shut down my 93 gallon cube due to some health issues I decided to slowly start putting together a 40 breeder. Picked up the tank at Petco for $40. I always seemed to have extra parts after every tank I started so I put them to good use and started the tank this week. Drilled all four holes in about half an hour. I'm helping my son (Criley7) set up his Radion lit 60 cube this weekend which I'm sure will outshine (no pun intended) my humble little system.

Current Equipment:
2 850 GPH Korallias

1 MJ 900

1 MJ 600

1 Tunze 6015
2 Glass Holes 300 gph overflows
2 Glass Holes 3/4" returns
Mag 5 return pump
SWC 120 cone skimmer
250 watt titanium heater
20 long center return sump
JBJ ATO
Reef Breeders Photon 24

Current Fish & Invert List:

1 Randall's Shrimp Goby

1 Randall's Pistol Shrimp

1 Banggai Cardinal

1 Swissguard Basslet

1 Orange Erectus Seahorse (male)

3 Peppermint Shrimp

3 Emerald Crabs

2 Porcelain Crabs

fcb8152f.jpg

Updated FTS as of 9/25/13

C0236E48-3A64-47AE-9F59-5C19513EE14A-111

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For $40 they can't be beat.

Looks SIik!

Criley is your kid! Cool, making it a family affair!

Yeah he's my son. He's done his fair share of tank maintenance over all my years of salt water keeping and now I can pay him back by helping him set up his own.

You know you're OG status when you just have mp10's lying around. :lol:

Look forward to seeing both tanks come together.

Ha! yes. Only because I cut them apart to use them on thick glass and couldn't sell them.

Since I started with cured rock and live sand I added a couple of new guys today.

Yasha Haze (his shrimp is hiding)

084473c0.jpg

ORA Yellow Assessor

aee6e6f1.jpg

Alright so I thought my Yasha died so I bought a pair two days ago. Well it seems I now have three Yasha Hazes and three Randall's Pistol Shrimp. I'm overrun! Also can anyone suggest another fish for me to add eventually. I've been thinking about a White Cap Goby or a Yellow Bar Hogfish. I currently have a Yellow Fin Flasher Wrasse, a Yellow Assessor, three Yasha's and a Green Banded Goby.

i think you need neon and clown gobies. alot of them. you could make this a goby only tank! that would be funny! :P

You know I thought about it for like 30 seconds until I realized they'd be perched all over my coral.

human resources.

Hahaha that's good! Yeah I own a shop. I actually do the body piercing now since I have four guys that tattoo for me.

Cool man, you should pop by Brad's (Deckoz) thread, he's inked up like crazy. B)

I bet the job is never dull! Honest question,

Hey! Look who stopped by, why did I think ink would spark your interest Brad? :D

Cool man, you should pop by Brad's (Deckoz) thread, he's inked up like crazy. B)

I bet the job is never dull! Honest question,

Hey! Look who stopped by, why did I think ink would spark your interest Brad? :D

We get some crazy requests and believe it or not they usually aren't from drunks. One time a guy asked for a tattoo of a merman with a thought bubble and inside the thought bubble he wanted a mermaid with a thought bubble and inside her thought bubble he wanted a merman.

Deckoz: check us out on facebook.com/highrollerstattoo. We're an all custom shop.

Oh and while we're at it look at post #13 in this thread and give me some suggestions. No clowns!

• Like 1

Archived