urbaneks

Cameron6796

I knew I was missing some threads ... Where ya been

... Dbl post idk y.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OP, if I may ask, what do you do for a living? I may have missed it in the thread here, but...Engineer of some type?

Everything is so organized and thorough, including this thread...pretty amazing!

BattleAthletics

OP, if I may ask, what do you do for a living? I may have missed it in the thread here, but...Engineer of some type?

Everything is so organized and thorough, including this thread...pretty amazing!

He's a secret agent man.

duncan-junkie

I never get sick of looking at this thread. You do a wonderful job with your pics, and your more organized than most!

This is the nicest tank on nano-reef in my opinion and it should be tank of the month.

I just want to thank you for posting such detailed pictures, they have been an inspiration to me in my new tank build. Your organization and attention to detail were the reason I spent so many hours building equipment panels and hiding wires on my build.

Jason

• 2 weeks later...

very, very nice!! and the table of contents in the first post has changed the way I will post in the future on all forums...I didn't realize how much of a pita it was to scroll through every page looking for updates.

April 27th, 2014 - Response to Feedback

... Dbl post idk y.

Thanks for the reply. I've been busy with a new build. I'm starting a 250g. Since I could never get TOTM here on NR with my 112, I thought I'd try something bigger.

Fabulous. Can't get any better than this ..or can it...lol.

Thanks so much. I don't know about better, but it's about to get bigger.

A little birdy told me it's going to get better, way better.

BA - Thanks for the plug. I've been working hard on my cabinetry for the new tank. I will creating a new journal here soon.

I work for Intel, not an engineer by degree but definitely working in a high tech company makes you think a bit like one.

He's a secret agent man.

Yes but agent of what?

I never get sick of looking at this thread. You do a wonderful job with your pics, and your more organized than most!

Thanks so much. I'm glad that folks can get something out my posts. I've learned a lot from other's sharing so I feel it's only right to return the favor.

This is the nicest tank on nano-reef in my opinion and it should be tank of the month. I just want to thank you for posting such detailed pictures, they have been an inspiration to me in my new tank build. Your organization and attention to detail were the reason I spent so many hours building equipment panels and hiding wires on my build. Jason

Jason - Thanks so much. My Nano back in the day made TOTM but I guess the size of my tank here on NR was just too big. I've always advocated for journals that share knowledge and show successful progress. The size of the tank should not be a limiting factor.

very, very nice!! and the table of contents in the first post has changed the way I will post in the future on all forums...I didn't realize how much of a pita it was to scroll through every page looking for updates.

Thanks so much.

Cameron6796

More tank... Keeping the 112 though right? New thread for new tank?

You would win on any other forum but I guess they want to give the nano tanks more of a chance, you are constantly nominated

April 28th, 2014 Response to Feedback

More tank... Keeping the 112 though right? New thread for new tank?

You would win on any other forum but I guess they want to give the nano tanks more of a chance, you are constantly nominated

I will not be keeping the 112g running. Two tanks is just to much for me to maintain. My new tank should be arriving later this week, once I get it setup and cycled the 112 will come down and go up for sale.

I will be creating a new thread for the new tank.

May 1st, 2014 - Response to Feedback

man. i'm dreading the day my 65 becomes too small :D

It's just a matter of time.

Omg lol how much you selling for

Here are the items that I will be selling and what I'm asking for them.

48x30x18 Starfire Aquarium - Asking $600

Aquarium Cabinent - Asking $150

48" Geisemann Infiniti 2x250 MHs and 4x54W T5 Retails for $1300 asking $700
Custom Sump with built in ATO Reservoir - Asking $300
Bubble King Mini 180 - Asking $700

It's sad to hear you're breaking down the 112. I've enjoyed your posts and pictures and have learned a lot from them!

Don't be sad. There will be a new journal for the new aquarium with just as much detail and photos. More to learn.

Are you going to transfer everything

Mostly. I have a couple pieces of live rock that have encrusting montipora that I'm not going to transfer. Those corals are like lawn mowers. They just mow down all the corals around them. There is a reason they call them encrusting. They encrust everything around them. I'm also not going to transfer my LeMark Angels. Love those guys but I can't keep Acan's with them in the tank.

• 1 month later...

June 26th, 2014 - Marine Depot Blog

I just wanted to add a quick journal entry about a recent post that Marine Depot did on my Reef. I'm pretty excited about the write up that was done. Thanks to Marine Depot for their article.

Here is the link to the write up.

Oh my.. god! Every week I find a new thread on here that just blows my mind and I have no clue how I missed it for so long. Stunning!

Archived