Top Shelf Aquatics

Radion

Spirofucci

no I sent them to china where I made double

yep, all shipped as promised. On UPS truck Friday

Free shipping is too much?

But we charge the crap for shipping to the Chinese.

Jet is in the shop, getting outfitted with new paint job, on board internet and possibly a small reef tank

Got the radion today! Shipped on Friday and arrived in perfect condition along with the hanging kit and other goodies.

I haven't programed it yet, but WOW, I hand held it over the tank (after I duct taped it to my hands) and it looks incredible. I think I got a little sunburned.

I plan to hang it from the ceiling and build a little acrylic black painted box about 6-9" high around the top so the fish can't jump out.

The shimmer is amazing.

Thanks again Mr. T.

I gotta go I'm gonna go GFmyself.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I'll for sure post pics when I get it all set up. I'm such a computer ignoramus, it will probably take me a week to figure out how to program it. BTW, I think I'm just gonna do a simple sunrise, full blast and a sunset from about 10am to 10 pm. No storms although that's a neat feature.

Do you have to reprogram every week if you want to slowly raise the intensity 5 to 10% at a time?

Yes you do.

All you do is pick your points and raise them up 10%. Then reprogram the radion. Takes less than 2 minutes.

Neat thing is you can plug it into the radion when programming to see exactly what you are setting looks like in real life.

I got the radion hung from above. I love this thing!

I also made an acrylic box to keep the glare down, keep fish from jumping and hiding the junk sticking out the back chambers.

IMG_0391.jpg

Stevie, What do you have your radion set at?

I have mine on natural @ 50%. comes on @ 1000 and off @ 2200.

Sweet!

I am up to 90% now.

Set on artificial mode so custom to what I like. I may go to natural after acclimation is done with but like the colors I have set now.

Full on at 11am, winds down and night is at 10pm, goes almost dark at 1am

Archived