Innovative Marine Aquariums

Radion

Spirofucci

I'm gonna get me a radion. I rather get from you. I know you have an inventory of at least twenty of them!

Seriously can ya swing it?

Any ballpark for arrival/turnaround time and price??? Also, don't forget the hanging kit.

thanks as usual!

-mark

They are trying to get them out today, but are swamped so it may be a few days before they ship. They are 3 days ground from me. I will update arrival here.

They are MAP'd at $749 with free shipping

I have the hanging kits on order as well. Will try and get the product on the site today

Stevie if you don't mind me asking? What's the price you pay for them? Is their money to be made or you making a little profit? It's ok if you don't wanna answer.

StevieT is another member affiliated with inTank. That's not StevieT.

That's probably confidential, but I'd like to know as well :happy:

Stevie if you don't mind me asking? What's the price you pay for them? Is their money to be made or you making a little profit? It's ok if you don't wanna answer.

Nah..... He's just in the business to give them away!! :wacko:

I wouldn't sell anything unless there was profit to pay for the StevieTub ;)

StevieT is another member affiliated with inTank. That's not StevieT.

I am StevieT's boss, he does not have authorization to answer this question.

Nah..... He's just in the business to give them away!! :wacko:

Occupy inTank!

Steve please post 2010 tax returns. Thanks

Why you wanna pay 2011's? You take federal I'll take state

Both products added and ready to order from LED lighting section of the site

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/LED_c57.htm

Wow! That was fast! Thanks!! I'll place the order as soon as I can transfer funds (rob a bank).

Now I have to decide how I'm gonna mount it. Wall, ceiling, or a stand on wheels so I can move it and adjust height?

It looks pretty slick from the ceiling. I am glad I did mine that way. Plus you have premier access to the tank without ever moving the light.

Can you adjust the height or do you need to?

mind blown :huh::happy:

You can adjust your own dang height i'm not flying in on the private jet to do it for you :P

Once you have the height set I see no reason to adjust it again, I have mine like 9" above the water's surface on the RSM 130

mind blown :huh::happy:

You can adjust your own dang height i'm not flying in on the private jet to do it for you :P

What happened to "customer service"??

Once you have the height set I see no reason to adjust it again, I have mine like 9" above the water's surface on the RSM 130

Alrighty then, if it's good enough for you......

I am up to 90% now, started it at 40% Nov. 23rd

I am going to go up to 100% at the end of the acclimation. So far at 90% everything looks great, SPS is loving the increase in power. Clowns and clam don't like the lighting storms :happy:

This light is probably the coolest and best thing I have put on my tank. It is so sexy and even the neighbors who are not into the equipment of reefing love watching it on the different modes.

Super, thank you!

Ecotech shipped the light today, I should see on Thursday, shipping by Friday if everything prior is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me clown fish logo.

Archived