SaltCritters.com

Glazers Vortech Shields

Rehype

So i wanted to give a quick review on Glazers vortech shields. This idea came from rbaby because of the problem she was having with sandstorms on her shallow ADA-60F(I also had this problem with my 60-F a few years back) she presented this to glazer and he came up with a design to help alleviate this problem. With her feedback he was able to further enhance the design to the 2.0 version which ive been using for a month or so now. I have to say it works great. Im able to run my vortech in all its modes without having the sandbed moved(keep in mind i have very fine fiji pink sand) I will point out you probably will not be able to run your vortech at full 100% unless you have a heavier grade of sand but this addition will give you alot of flexibility. Contact glazer if your interested in one they go for about $30 but are definitely worth it if your tank height is 12" or lower. Hes great to work with answers all your questions and makes a great product.

Some pics

P1010526.jpg

P1010524.jpg

My ratings

Design:10

Price:8

Customer Service:10

Performance:10

Overall:9.5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I been looking for this for the longest but glazer has not been emailing me back or responding to my pms :(

Sorry to hear that as he responded very quickly to my initial pm's....

jedimasterben
silicone fixes everything! LOL

This.

MP10 falling off? Add some silicone.

Cake falling apart? Add some silicone.

Failing marriage? Add some silicone.

Can't keep it up? Add some silicone.

:naughtydance:

This.

MP10 falling off? Add some silicone.

Cake falling apart? Add some silicone.

Failing marriage? Add some silicone.