Coral Vue Hydros

Feedback for lawnman

ccapasso

Lawnman sent me the following:

Purple up, some food and a dvd and some other stuff to.

Everything was perfect :)

Thanks Lawnman!

I ordered a Toadstool, some Palys and snails. Everything is fabulous except for the toadstool, which died.

All in all, he was a joy to work with.

• 3 months later...

Just got a great package from Lawnman:

Paid for an Acan, a Blonde Blue Eyed B*$%# zoa, and some Purple Death

Everything arrived alive and healthy, and he included all sorts of freebies!!

Hope to deal with him again soon

Got a big box of corals today from Lawnman with tracking #. He threw in more freebies that imaginable. Everything is still pissed off but lots of the zoanthids also opened. Looking good, thanks Lawnman.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Got my rainbow BTA from Lawnman today. Packing was flawless, nice and warm when I opened the box. Not one drop of water escaped the triple bagged nem. I was surprised how well the BTA looked after it's cross country journey.

It's been in the tank for about 9 hours now and it's a centerpiece for sure! It started to bubble up and inflate pretty quick... can't wait to see how it looks once fully acclimated. It's already more than I expected.

Lawnman was a pleasure to deal with all the way around.... glad I pulled the trigger on this one.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Purchased three wellso's form lawnman. Communication was superb, wellso's were triple bagged and packaged excellently, and the product was incredible. Fabulous seller!!

• 9 months later...

I will add to this thread, I purchased some big uns stations from him in the summer with agreed plans to ship come september, never happened due to my tank not being setup.

I just messaged him and he was kind enough to refund the purchase price.. All around stand up good guy in my books.

I decided to bump this for anyone who has purchased from me. I was told last week by a noob he would buy some palys from me but I have no feedback. :wacko:

I ordered a Toadstool, some Palys and snails. Everything is fabulous except for the toadstool, which died.All in all, he was a joy to work with.
love this one lmao
  • 3 months later...
Angel<3Nanos

OK new feedback for laaaaawwwn!!!

This guy is completely I N S A N E ! omgomgomg

So I ask him to sell me zoas and he gives me a super list of what he has.
I went ahead and picked 8 frags and here I am thnking I'm probably going to have to spend my rent money, when he tells me a ridiculously low price! :wizard:

On top of that he told me I would get freebies!!
I must be dreaming!
Super fast shipping! Everything was well packed and healthy!
Top quality stuff!
Lawn! You sir have won my respect!
Can't thank you enough!
:bowdown:

• 8 months later...

I recently bought some used dry goods from Lawn. Fast shipping and great packaging as always. :) I've bought Zoas from him in the past as well, and those have been doing fantastic. Thanks Lawn!

Lawn is my exclusive bta dealer I've bought 2 from him the most recent was a rainbow,packaging was first class. Prices always great and honestly a solid dude in general. Good work sir.

Archived