ReefCleaners.org

Custom Graphic Design (Signatures & Banners)

TinyGiant

I'm quite stoked about the last one I just made but cant show it yet until he launches his website.. its pretty sweet. can't wait to post it.

I did design some flyers for our drummers solo acoustic act/ show next month

397790_321357634574942_100001021233256_1010769_1470850305_n.jpg

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
US Marine Coral

Payment sent. Thanks again Chris.I really appreciate you doing it. It looks really awesome and I can't believe you were able to do it right away. That's AWESOME customer service!!!

Bump for my green industry brother. Any snow yet? January 25th 3/4 of a inch of rain coming today and 1/2 inch of rain tomorrow. Hoping for a early spring. Mulch is smelling really good about now.

Payment sent. Thanks again Chris.I really appreciate you doing it. It looks really awesome and I can't believe you were able to do it right away. That's AWESOME customer service!!!

anytime!

Bump for my green industry brother. Any snow yet? January 25th 3/4 of a inch of rain coming today and 1/2 inch of rain tomorrow. Hoping for a early spring. Mulch is smelling really good about now.

I was able to make two solid plow runs so far this winter. yesterday was 51F lol. just a crazy winter. This time last year we were buried in snow.

I hope for at least 3 more storms.. I should be able to weather out the bills no problem with a couple more storms to plow :)

we sold our little blue yaris a few weeks back.. so it saves us nearly 400 a month between ins and payment. So its a little easier this winter than last.. despite the lack of snow

anyone else? just finished some business logos for BAMF aquatics :)

hell yeah thanks chris! i've yet to make some business cards out of them yet but i'll post pics unless you want to as i don't want to overstep. btw i forgot to ask you to add my phone number in that same font for the back of the card, and once i get the website up and running i'll be needing some more graphics work.

hell yeah thanks chris! i've yet to make some business cards out of them yet but i'll post pics unless you want to as i don't want to overstep. btw i forgot to ask you to add my phone number in that same font for the back of the card, and once i get the website up and running i'll be needing some more graphics work.

post whatever you want :) pics would be fine :)

I have a vendor that I use locally for business cards. they do 5000 full color two sided glossy carrds for $160.

top notch work and usually a 1 wk turn around. lmk if you want them done. you'll just have to add the shipping to it. usually they can fit in a flat rate priorty box

bamf3.jpg

heres a sample of what i wanted done i had a the high res img in maybe 20mins, i know its simple but thats how i wanted it. i really like it and will have some cards made here locally unless they can't get as low as your prices. thanks again!

yeah let me know.

also to the mods as i'm sure i'll get some backlash i've asked about becoming a sponsor but have yet to hear back from anyone. so please contact me before hitting me with a ban stick. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a video of my jawfish attacking a nassarius snail for getting too close to his burrow. Where do I send the vid, and can you cut the vid for the second or whatever to get the gif out of it?

Edit- Currently uploading all vids to photobucket. They'll be at the end of my 90 thread in a few minutes.

Just got a video of my jawfish attacking a nassarius snail for getting too close to his burrow. Where do I send the vid, and can you cut the vid for the second or whatever to get the gif out of it?

Edit- Currently uploading all vids to photobucket. They'll be at the end of my 90 thread in a few minutes.

. it should work . looks like it is possible to download videos posted to photobucket :)

th_005.jpg

1:10 to 1:17

That's a bit long- but I guess just pick the best part.

Same dimensions as your sig, or wider, please.

i think you might need to enable it to be able to be downloaded or something. the download link isnt there

[url="http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=259616"][img=http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/3mrhythm/Banners/kgoldy2-1.jpg][/url][url="http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=267435"][img=http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/3mrhythm/Banners/kgoldy1.gif][/url]

kgoldy2-1.jpgkgoldy1.gif

I have the left side linking to the 90g thread and the right side linking to the diy bjf home thread

Archived