SaltCritters.com

FS MP10w ES

Bskinn77

if anyone buys this for that price, they may be a little slow.

+1. Was kinda stunned by the $ too. GLWS

Hold up. That ain't a wireless. The picture is of a Es driver. And what's the manufacture date?

Its got the W next to it, it is wireless.

Hold up. That ain't a wireless. The picture is of a Es driver. And what's the manufacture date?

Clearly you don't know that the only difference between the ES and ESW is that the 'W' lights up on the ESW model....

+1. Was kinda stunned by the $ too. GLWS

Its got the W next to it, it is wireless.

ALL ES models have the W next to it but it's only WIRELESS if the W LIGHTS UP BRIGHT BLUE.

Dude put the pipe down 285 shipped. Hahah I can get a brand new one from marine depot for that priced shipped. Another one of tues guys who think there 6 month old mp10 is still worth retail. What a idiot. Gtfo the forums.

I didn't see the second post with the pic. Ok

Clearly you don't know that the only difference between the ES and ESW is that the 'W' lights up on the ESW model....

ALL ES models have the W next to it but it's only WIRELESS if the W LIGHTS UP BRIGHT BLUE.

Oh really? Damn, guess thats what I get for trying to help. Only have wireless mp10s. Seems quite odd. Well, off I go. do do do do

Dude put the pipe down 285 shipped. Hahah I can get a brand new one from marine depot for that priced shipped. Another one of tues guys who think there 6 month old mp10 is still worth retail. What a idiot. Gtfo the forums.

I didn't see the second post with the pic. Ok

You are the one that jumped on my post calling dibs and then ran your mouth about something you clearly dont know about it. Like i said if you dont want it get lost.

You are the one that jumped on my post calling dibs and then ran your mouth about something you clearly dont know about it. Like i said if you dont want it get lost.

$225 shipped. Best Offer

I thought it was a mp20. Not a mp10. Your the idiot that everyone keeps looking at this thread and laughing at you. What a joke

Red Sea Reefer

Is this wireless??? What's the manufacture date??? I need a second MP10WES. I would be happy to give you 285 Peso's for it. That is with shipping of course.

Everyone needs to relax, as per the hardware classified rules

Unsolicited negative or argumentative comments about items for sale, or prices of items, are not permissible. Violation of this rule may result in revocation of classified forum access, suspension of posting ability, or account suspension.

Lets make sure we follow them, So lets stop this stuff and enjoy the hobby, if you don't agree or issues/questions PM the poster don't be negative on the person thread.

If the unit is wireless then its easy to prove by plugging it in taking pictures of the controller with the W light up and also supplying the S/N and manufacture date.

Archived