Pod Your Reef

January 2012 Reef Profile - Joeygo

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

For January we're featuring Joeygo and his 40 gallon nano reef!

featuredreef.jpg

Click the picture above to check out his reef profile! You can find Joeygo's tank journal in our Members Aquariums forum. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have for Joeygo, and he'll try his best to answer them.

Congrats

Thank you very much.

I'd also like to thank everyone on Nano-Reef. This was my first tank and most of the information I got. Was from everyone here. I watched and read. All of this information was valuable in the success of my tank.

Thank you so much :happy:

andrewguilfoy

Gorgeous tank. It was funny I actually stumbled upon your tank before it got picked for this month, and I had refreshed the page and there it was! Awesome job.

Congrats dude!

Just looking back at the first couple pictures of your tank when you had PC's, and looking at it now, just really goes to show that time and dedication really pays off. Mostly time when it comes to reefs though.. :P Just kidding, dedication is obviously number one here.

Great tank!

Congrats dude!

Just looking back at the first couple pictures of your tank when you had PC's, and looking at it now, just really goes to show that time and dedication really pays off. Mostly time when it comes to reefs though.. :P Just kidding, dedication is obviously number one here.

Great tank!

THanks Zer0,

Yea I went through the lighting roller coaster. I'm still learning too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived