ReefCleaners.org

SoFit 3G pico orphek led

SoFit

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The teason some ppl say they are bad is because they eat coraline algea... i have a few in my tank but my coraline growth seems fine. I like them just my opinion

The teason some ppl say they are bad is because they eat coraline algea... i have a few in my tank but my coraline growth seems fine. I like them just my opinion

Teason?

Snail eggs are all over my wall. Any chance of them hatching?

I noticed that all my sexy shrimp is getting fatter and bigger. I gues that's a good thing since my corals all look healthy and not munched on.. I feed my sexy shrimp everyday and sometimes twice a day and dose my tank or spot feed with oyster feast. I might try buying mysis shrimp to fed my rics and rhodactis tomorrow.

water change soon and feeding as well..

cleaning tank and replacing filterfloss..

I guess this is gonna be the "growing stage" of my tank in which i wont add anymore livestock other than a goby/pistol shrimp combo and let all my corals grow accordingly.

They get like up to 3". I am pretty sure they are reef safe because deckoz has one. They are the coolest, I'm trying to get one.

Where did you buy the orphek? How much was it?

They get like up to 3". I am pretty sure they are reef safe because deckoz has one. They are the coolest, I'm trying to get one.

they sorta got a plain color to them. the randall shrimp is white and red :)! haha

i got my Orphek from Marinedepot with a special discount from a friend of mine..

plus i got free local pick up so no shipping as well.

i paid about 85$

How do you like the moonlight stip that you have? I'm thinking about getting one.

It's super bright haha.. I actually stopped using it cause it's so bright. I can sell to you 30$ shipped to your place

• 2 weeks later...

Added a yellow clown goby to the tank :) everything has been growing

Been sort of busy haven't had time to post :/

• 1 month later...
update?

i want to see what it looks like now!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Lol I been so lazy posting on my thread I'm actually in the works of a Ada 60-f build

Here how it looked like a couple days ago I removed the mp10w cause in selling for a regular mp10 and I have a tunze oslomter now :)

b551b1d7.jpg

1b7ebbfd.jpg

Archived