Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

SoFit 3G pico orphek led

SoFit

ooooooo

is that bad?.. i used 1.5 gallons or RO water and mixed it and it just looks like so much water coming out of my pico lol.

try to figure out your light height now.u willl see the growth of green algae stronger in some spots

yeah i have noticed that. is it wierd that my diatom disappeared on its own and it was not so much brown algae.

im not sure how to adjust my height. i mean how would i know its a better height than the other? my light seems to cover my whole tank.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a pic of my zoa's that I got from the combo rock at vivid.

They still sort of angry so most haven't opened up for some haved. Pictures are bad due to iPhone 4. I need to find my real camera somewhere haha

That a pic of tw zoa's right when I brought it home. Maybe more will open up fully when my lights turn back on at 2 haha

bc447321.jpg

Nice rock, I'm headed to vivid later today to do some browsing...you live close? I'm about 15 minutes away.

P.S. How much was that rock, was it in the 45 dollar section?

I live 30 min from vivid with no traffic lol

Hamster bottle works perfectly my salinity stays consistantly 1.025 whenever I check

Got the rock for 80$ has 7 different zoa's I believe.

So it was a pretty decent deal :)

I should be ordering from reefcleaners soon.

New pic of more zoas popping out.. Sadly my eagle eye still haven't poppe out yet but I can see the beautiful color tho.

9318db20.jpg

Any chance I could get a close up pic of the contraption you made for ur ato? Would appreciate it greatly!

Won't be home today or maybe tmm.. I'll get you a pic asap

Wow, that IS a nice rock! I love the fact that Vivid is one of the closest fish stores around me!

Wow, that IS a nice rock! I love the fact that Vivid is one of the closest fish stores around me!

Thanks I got a great deal almost 8$ or so for each type of coral :)

I plan on waiting for month or so until the corals grow more and is use to my tank so I could separate then up and place them around the right bottom region of my tank so they won't bunch up

did you mod the bottle in any way? im gonna need one for my pico.

There were two metal balls on the tip so I used a scissor and sorta wiggled the middle groove until the balls came out

thanks! i will make one!

Glad to to help.. I built the bottle carrier from cardboard boxes.. I plan on making it a little more prettier when I have time but for now it works perfectly :)

How's that hamster bottle working out?

Perfect :)

Since I usually leave a acrylic top over my tank when I'm not around I don't get much evaporation but this gravity fed ato is perfect and extremely cheap an safer than the one requiring a float switch

Thanks for posting the picture. Are you worried about the tip rusting at all?

That'll be an issue depending on what its made of.

Archived