inTank Media Baskets

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

teamschreiba
I was just looking back at pics from the first day I got it from you, huge growth. It's hard to tell when you look at the tank every day. It has now started encrusting on the nearby rocks. Still my favorite piece in the tank.

I'm glad you're enjoying it and that it's doing well! Just be careful because it can really take over and can be hard to pull up when you want to frag it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just Fragged a whole bunch of over growing GSP. It's pretty easy. Looks great man. I agree that it's hard to tell growth when you look at t every day. I went away from Friday to Tuesday and I was pretty amazed.

What's your next purchase?

I really want the GSP to growout and cover a majority of the rock. No fragging for a while.

Next purchase... A custom 36" long 36" wide and 18" high with middle over flow and dry dock area for mp10's like n2mini's tank....

In 2 years when we sell the condo and buy a house.

Not sure what I'll buy next, probably let the 60p chill for a little and grow out.

Probably start on the 30p, right now it is just a bunch of old pieces from the 60p, and that huge war coral(wish I could find a spot for it again in the 60p)

Thanks iroll.

YWG is being social this evening

ywg0426.jpg

Trumpet growth

trumpetcompare0426.jpg

Really love these, super bright. ID?

pinkyellowzoa0426.jpg

Acan growth

acangrowth0426.jpg

Thanks guys. I'd say my zoa's are about 85% recovered from vacation, almost back to normal.

I desperately need to repaint the back of the tank.

Torch

torch0501.jpg

Pink zoa

pinkzoa0501.jpg

Zoa garden

zoagarden0501.jpg

YWG

ywg0501.jpg

Fts

fts0501.jpg

Looks real nice. Goddam how many snails u have in there? I need to get some and remove these hermits.

Thanks jeremi. I have a few zoa frags coming from LongPig today, then time to start the 30c.

Anyone have ideas on what to do with it?

Our torches look identical. Green with creme tips!

Also I am loving the zoa garden. I had one on my previous tank then some of the uglier morphs took over the prettier varieties. Have you seen this happen? Here was my zoa garden on my old Nanocube before the plain greens took over the others:

32607zoofj2.jpg

I have not really seen this yet, most of my zoa's were purchased as the big colonies. The colonies that were mixed, have stayed exactly the same, not one type is taking over the others. They are growing outward, rather than in and taking over.

My larger pink zoa that I purchased as a frag is growing quite a lot lately and is starting to touch and overlap one of the other larger colonies. I'll have to keep my eye on this

Thanks guys. Thoughts on buying a candy apple red zoa with about 30 polyp's for just under $200?

Same. Especially that much for only 30 heads, but so nice and the color would be great. Feel like I have a lot of green and blue.

That huge colony in the middle of my tank was only $100 at lfs. But sadly I've bought all the variety my lfs gets, so have to start looking online now.

Ouch. Luckily the DC area has some pretty great stores.

Mr Coral -1 hour - cheap, that big war coral was only $50 or $60 then the obvious $10 frags. Believe they are closing the store though, which is a shame. But lately I haven't bothered going since I stop at A1 first.

Aquarium 1 - 35 min - 90% of my corals and fish from there. Range from $10-350, huge selection.

Pacific east Aquaculture - 2 hours- haven't been there yet, but looks amazing

the brain has gotten huge, and I think it may be stinging my larger zoa colony, or maybe the RBTA?

brain0507.jpg

new eagle eye morph on left, acan middle, and new fire and ice morph right

eagleacanfire0507.jpg

firemorph0507.jpg

New fire and ice on right

warandfire0507.jpg

New zoa's came from LongPig last wednesday

Archived