Cultivated Reef

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

Nice fuge lite! I freakin love mine from Dave! Soooooo you order a light for the new tank??? And man those shots of your tank are lookin sweet

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brad that fuge is nice...do you know what the specs are?

Thanks...no idea what Dave put in it lol. Nor would I understand lol

Nice fuge lite! I freakin love mine from Dave! Soooooo you order a light for the new tank??? And man those shots of your tank are lookin sweet

Thanks. Maybe I ordered a 24" :ninja:

Bailey inspecting the new sump

0C916612-D31B-4C5D-B7D3-6485A7200284-680

Nice on a 24" nano box! Hey if you don't mind how much was the sump shipped? I may order from them aswell I'm diggin the acrylic

Nice on a 24" nano box! Hey if you don't mind how much was the sump shipped? I may order from them aswell I'm diggin the acrylic

Too much. I think it came out to like $330.

I lost track after standard, then went to standard size but custom layout, then to full custom.

I ordered during their Memorial Day sale too. Standard sumps were 15% off and free shipping

Tank is being ripped apart at 6am tomorrow and new floors are being put in

25593b24ad74920e475052289a75fe30_zps3907

Has been ordered to save me thousands. Can't have another rodi overflow again lol

Out with the old, in with the new

Unfortunely the LFS still hasn't received my new tank yet. Really screwing everything up

How does that floater work?

I just ordered it last night

Can't wait for the new tank.

LFS received the tank today. Buttttt

There was a hiccup installing the floors today, when they ripped up the old floors there was still moisture between the subfloor and moisture barrier, so they need to wait for it to dry.

June 22nd is when they're due to come back and finish everything, then I will set up the new tank.

Bailey inspecting new floors and some presents from the first bridal shower over the weekend

77F06A38-B43D-4884-A7FA-A445C1CBC4C8-137

Sucks to here that Brad, more time for that nano box! So where are the fish and corals? Rubber maid containers?

Sucks to here that Brad, more time for that nano box! So where are the fish and corals? Rubber maid containers?

They were, but just moved them back to the tank. All the SPS is looking like shit from the move tho.

THIS IS TAKING FOREVER

Stfu

• 4 weeks later...
Was this build cancelled?
Huh? Whats going on?

I had to take the tank down to replace wood floors, and decided to upgrade to a 48 gallon tank.

Archived