Happy bday to our dog, 1 years old. 7 pounds

First day we got here, 8 weeks old

5c081f00.png

Now, 22 pounds.

375514_10101897831886574_9378215_88212547_1060931923_n.jpg

wall-2.jpg

haha i remember that. our rot has the same name btw

299377_10150290844829065_540719064_7727773_7846825_n.jpg

I used an iPad/iPhone app to quickly edit the white balance on your pics. I dont know how close I got to the actual coral color. Anyways if you have an "i" device I highly recomend Snapseed for quick easy edits.

54aed476.jpg

8d904995.jpg

Awesome dude! Congrats! Picture looks like in the movies when some one is tailing the other dude and taking high res photos of him. 'now he's on one knee', 'no he can't do it', '...he did it...'

Order the clowns now! After your married she will have to have a say in everything! Only naturally, but order them now before it's too late! ;) jk. My wife made me order the ORA premium snowflake clowns for $599! I was like, 'uhh you didn't like it when I bought a $20 frag last Friday. What gives?'

She looks great man. Happy for you.

Thanks everyone.

No tank updates. Feel it it pretty full until I man up and take frags off plugs and put them on the rocks.

My birthday is Sunday, I have a strong feeling my fiancé (weird saying, typed gf first) is getting me a mp10

Does she even know what an MP10 is?! :lol:

If h wants it, she at least knows where to get it. And that's all that matters.

Ok we heard you the first time perv.. stop trying to indirectly hit on his fiance.

Funny as hell!

Congrats man! And btw if you're looking for good/cheap corals the LFS aquatic obsession in Manassas had a lot of great stuff the last time I went.

Congrats man! And btw if you're looking for good/cheap corals the LFS aquatic obsession in Manassas had a lot of great stuff the last time I went.

Off tomorrow. I might go there and check it out. Thanks foretelling some one else about it for me. ;p

Archived