Innovative Marine Aquariums

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

Ewwwww

a47a9aca.jpg

Serious neglect is ending, NOW. Fiancé's parents are coming memorial day weekend and don't want to be embarrassed by this nasty tank.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks guys. Thoughts on buying a candy apple red zoa with about 30 polyp's for just under $200?

They looked pretty sweet in some one else's tank here and they only had 1 polyp. I wanted it.

Thanks. You convinced me.

Let me know when you go to A1 next. Looking for Ric's and zoa's for the 30c, and something tall and massive for the center.

Going tomorrow to trade these frags in and swap out the yellow tang. He's getting big so quick, I think he deserves a larger tank.

Big big for the middle what do you mean?

The rock work in the 30c is pretty low so I'm trying to find some type of tall coral to add more height, not quite sure what to get though.

Branching Duncan? They have one in the tank with the T5s. Might be cool if u could make it stand up like a tree.

teamschreiba

Nice shot brad! If you're ever down in my area again feel free to drop by if you want some yellow polyps, xenia, etc because I have a couple excess frags I just don't want in my tank anymore but I feel bad throwing them away.

GD! I can't even imagine how long its gonna take me to grow my war coral out like that. Honestly I think war/brain/favia corals are very interesting. And those things will eat whole mysis!

Thanks guys. Might have to take you up on the frag offer for the 30c.

Picking up some rasta and blue hornet zoa's from 21093r53 today. And see if anything catches my eye at A1

Ordered a bunch of ricordea's for the 30c. :naughtydance:

Also bought a nice zoa colony from A1, pics later.

teamschreiba
Thanks guys. I'm addicted to zoa's

I can tell :P It really looks great though! Once some of my new frags start to grow out maybe we can work out a few trades.

Ahh the receipt screenshot. I know it well. But 3G is so last year. Jk

Where did u order from?

Archived