Innovative Marine Aquariums

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

I didn't know Floridians talked like people from the South? :huh:

B)

I have family from Georgia and Alabama as well, I spent almost every Summer with one or the other and acquired a occasional drawl.

;)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jacob042426

The duncan is a poop, and one of the zoa frags has what I think is byropsis. The lfs that I got my stuff at is my new favorite. I got a 2 headed Duncan, 1 head candy cane, 2 mixed zoa frags (about 40 polyps combined) with some designer polyps, and a ycg for $50 :)

Expensive, but better quality and price than the other ones. :)

WHAT THE ACTUAL... :o

YOU PAID $50 FRIGGIN DOLLARS FOR A YCG? I GOT MINE FOR $10! OMG YOU GOT RIPPED OFF! :lol:

That was everything combined. :lol:

I think the goby was $12. :)

Oh phew!

Yesterday I spent $58 on a three foot vine and some moss. I think I have you beat as far as good deals go. ;)

Jacob042426

Should u get an RKL? I need a timer, ato, and would like to have a temp regulator so I think it would be perfect. Or spend some more $$$ for an apex?

Im going to try to go to reefgardener and order from coral morphologic soon. :)

OH HECK NO! DARN YOU! :angry:

DARN EVERYONE! omgomgomg

Should u get an RKL? I need a timer, ato, and would like to have a temp regulator so I think it would be perfect. Or spend some more $$$ for an apex?

Im going to try to go to reefgardener and order from coral morphologic soon. :)

DARN EVERYONE! omgomgomg

Coral Morphologic is amazing! AMAZING! AMAAAZIIIINGGG!!!!! omgomgomg

What's an RKL?

Jacob042426
:flower: Was kidding, wish I could find a deal on something! :lol:

Bargin with the owners/ be nice to them/ talk to them/ ask for a discount/ become friends. :)

Bargin with the owners/ be nice to them/ talk to them/ ask for a discount/ become friends. :)

Have one like that but most corals are still $20 for a nice 2 polyp Ric etc. Oh well I don't mind, I have heard of some people on here paying $$$ for simple zoas, rics etc. I get everything for 20$ a pop, even most of my SPS. Just being a girl wishing I could find more bargains.

Soon with the acan's I need for the tank I won't be able to find cheep corals! :lol:

I always ask if the price is negotiable before I buy, then they usually say sure and knock off a bit. Then I buy it. :)

Jacob042426
Soon with the acan's I need for the tank I won't be able to find cheep corals! :lol:

I loooove acans. I'm planning on focusing on lps and mushies for this tank. :)

I don't really love zoas for some reason. :huh: But I love paly's.

I loooove acans. I'm planning on focusing on lps and mushies for this tank. :)

I don't really love zoas for some reason. :huh: But I love paly's.

I LOVE my zoas. And specially the new FruityLoops. Their Hot! :happy:

Jacob042426
I LOVE my zoas. And specially the new FruityLoops. Their Hot! :happy:

I do love your frootloops, but the ones I have I don't love.

Today is my birday!!!!! Sunday was my bar mitzvah. I got money, so I'm not worried about collecting coins anymore.

Jacob042426

Where should I order from online? I'm deciding between coral morphologic, pya, salt critters, and cultivated reef. I can also go to reef gardener.

Jacob042426

I got some acrylic, and a clamp for the par38. Every time the Duncan fully opens, the sexy shrimps start romping all over it causing it to close. :huh:

Jacob042426

i took the clamp lamp and took its hat thingy and put an e27 2 blue 1 white ebay bulb in it on the side with the duncan. the duncan is almost fully open!!!! :)

Archived