Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

do you guys do facebook?

Do you guys know how to post videos to Facebook?

Do you guys know how to post videos to Facebook?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His only friend is ? <_<

I sure hope you aren't . You're last name means in German.

OMG THAT'S YOU! :lol:

All of your friends are located in Florida, you say you live in Florida, you have a bar-mitzvah which means you're Jewish, is a German last name, most Jews lived in Germany... OMG. Imma send you a friend request. :)

Bookmarked the page so I won't forget who you are. And some of your friends are from New York, which makes sense because you were a 10 year resident in New York. :D

DO NOT BOTHER HARRISON! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! HE IS MY FRIEND, NOT ME!!!!! I AM JEFF!!!!! I WILL PROVE IT!!!!!

I searched Harrison's friend list and found two Jacobs, both out of your claimed age range. You're basically saying that Harrison also moved from New York to Florida, or vice versa?

You should really remove your post with that link to Facebook. I'll remove where I quoted it. I now know who you are. I found out who M-D was too when he posted a receipt of something his dad ordered from him online, and his dad's last name combined with his first name and the location he gave... I figured out who he was lol. I'm not a creeper, I'm just curious who people are. I won't send you a friend request, just remove the link so other people can't figure out who you are maybe? I mean, it's pure stupidity posting links to your Facebook or giving information like M-D out online. :lol:

Jacob042426

harrison has camp friends from new york. i posted the link because i dont care about my facebook, but didnt realize you guys are dumb enough to do that.

Remove where you said your name in that begging post not to bother you too. I removed your name from my post. :)

i did. :)

So you're saying you name was the Je instead of the Ja? :huh:

If so, I found your actual Facebook in H's friends. If you're name is Jacob, I didn't find you. :P

Jacob042426
So you're saying you name was the Je instead of the Ja? :huh:

If so, I found your actual Facebook in H's friends. If you're name is Jacob, I didn't find you. :P

my name is jacob, but i made an account with a fake name. :)

dude, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice dendrobium you got any bulbophyllums?

Jacob042426
dude, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice dendrobium you got any bulbophyllums?

thamks! im not sure ill ask my grandma.

Jacob042426
Nice job Jacob. :lol:

that was the most idiotic thing i ever did. thank you for not caring euphy. i somewhat trust you. :lol:

that was the most idiotic thing i ever did. thank you for not caring euphy. i somewhat trust you. :lol:

Trust NOBODY online. I could be this guy...

tumblr_lt8rw9e7zd1qacp12.jpg

i dont have volume on, but is she emo?

No, she's just... Trashy? That's the least offensive thing I can think of...

Jacob042426

yup! i spent the whole christmas eve reading psys' pico build and decided that i NEEDED a picotope. :D

i started this thread a couple hours after my grandpa died. :(:tears:

Archived