Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep, still ponderintg wether or not to tell CM since it is really a federal offence

1st post!

Hi Im Jacob,

I am 12 years old and would like to get into reefing. My cousin is giving me a 200 dollar gift card to drs. Foster and smith and I don't have much space in my room and my brother won't let me get anything larger than he thinks is too big (which is anything 10g+), so I was thinking about getting a jbj pico tope with an ac70 mod and keep zoas, shrooms and rics (and a goby). right now I have a 10g freshwater tank with some community fish and mangroves. I would love to challenge meself with a pico as me first sw tank and I have the time and . I would like to have some pointers and some does and dont's to lead me into the right direction. The main purpose of this thread is pretty much to have an updated version of psys's build. I will soon post what I have in my cart at drs. Foster smith .com.

Thanks,

Jacob

Fail

Jacob042426

I just had an idea for a great tank! My baby bearded dragon lives in a 24lx12wx8h tank. It is 10 gallons and will make a great tank for mangroves! It will be out of use the next dollar per gallon sale when she gets a 40b!!

Jacob042426

I removed the rock in the front because it was funny looking, but now my sand is blowing everywhere and is going on the rocks and covering the gsp. <_<

Archived