Innovative Marine Aquariums

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why?

Can you answer it honestly before I tell you?

kthanks

its nothing bad, I'm just testing a therory

Children get eaten for breakfast in the lounge, I would stay away. For that matter adults get eaten too.

+infinity

I'm testing a theory here and I'll let yall know when he answers the question

Jacob042426
Jacob's Behemoth Pico

(if I win I insist the salami go to Joel)

Still more entries to go! The contest will end on my birthday! That is a funny one! :P

Can you answer it honestly before I tell you?

kthanks

its nothing bad, I'm just testing a therory

+infinity

I'm testing a theory here and I'll let yall know when he answers the question

I have been in it before and was eaten. It was pretty funny. I do browse through it sometimes because its pretty funny.

Ok, fine, I'll tell you.

So as of like a year and a half ago I was banned from the Lounge and still am, because of my age, I was the same age as you and apparently a mod here or someone mentioned the COPA thing that has to do with young children and the internet and stuff, anyway, if they were to show me inapropriate images or vidoeos or express their opinions on like religion and sex and stuff Chris would be liable, I ask this because you were the same age I was when I was banned and I dont belive you are banned which is COMPLEATLY UNFIAR! I've tryed getting my privledges back, but the only mod that replied was Ray and he cant do anything, I've PM'd CM like 3 times and he has NEVER replied back. I'm getting a little ticked off now...well I have been for a while..anyway that was why

/rant

sorry for the rant, I'm just a weeee pissed <_<

Jacob stay out of there.

I back this up entirely, us teens dont sit well with the lounge rats, dont wanna get your rep stained before you are even a teenager like a did

oh memories.... :mellow:

Considering how old you are, I can fully understand where they are coming from.

yeah, and so is he, well heck, he is yonger then me and guess who's banned?

Dont listen to them! Go in there now! Dance puppet!

*rubbs palms together and grins in a creepy, menacing fashion*

oh god jacob, RUN!!! RUN FAR AWAY!!! SAVE YOURSELF!!!

oh gosh, I cant even imagine who is in there right now lurking, I havent been in the lounge in a year...

Glad they don't know how old you are, 'cept for dnut.

oh, lots of ppl know how old I am, I'm an open book, I was stupid back then and I think like EVERYONE knows my age...

Look at my profile, and my bday is in 1913 ;)

omfg, fail...I'mma tell CM on you, lying isnt acceptable, esspecially with matters like these, on NR. If I were in charge it wouldnt be acceptable period.

I'm being dead serious.

Nooooooooooo! I'm 99!
99 y/o dont even know what a computer is, they didnt even have aquariums back then, all they had were the ocean and creeks and lakes, fail like there is no tommarow

Archived