ReefCleaners.org

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

Jacob042426

I'll try to find a used aqua lifter. I'm going to home depot this weekend to get some PVC, paint, and some acrylic for a top!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jacob042426

Ok, so I'm buying the PVC from home depot this weekend for the DIY mame, and I have an aqualifter pump ready for me to purchase. :)

Have you looked into durso standpipes? They are easier to make than the mame. I don't know if one is better than the other, just wanted to throw that out there.

Jacob042426

The picotope stock light. It alternates from the chaeto to the display. It's on 24/7. When I do my sump, the costco par38 will be the fuge light.

I'm also going to find Some more dry rock, because I'm not happy how low my scape is.

snowflake ell
Ok, Im probably going Sunday. I'm going to get some acrylic for a top, and order my ledtric bulb soon also.

nice im going to a lfs monday to help my friend set up a 1.5 pico hes just putting some dry rock and a pice of coraline coverrock later on then im going to help him set up ether a 10g aio or a 5.5gaio

Song of the day:

Walk like a man

Frankie valli & the four seasons.

You like 60's music too? I have satellite radio and really all I listen to in the car is "60's on 6."

Jacob042426

While I do my homework I listen to beach boys radio on pandora. In the car I listen to classic vinyl.

All I listen to is 60's and 70's music. I will post a song of the day from now on!

Song of the day for me is not fun!

LimpBizkit

3 dollar bill

:P

Nice on the splitting Ric, hope all is well. You have a weiner for your contest and ship that salami out? :lol:

Archived